[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This button has been offered to you for the next five minutes.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: big red button.jpg (10 KB, 300x240) Image search: [Google]
big red button.jpg
10 KB, 300x240
This button has been offered to you for the next five minutes.

If you press it, you will be sent to a mirror earth where there are no people. You'll be given all the food, water, and power you need, but you'll be all alone. All games currently in development will be released in a complete state for your pleasure.

No more games will be released...
But you'll be able to complete your backlog.
Do you press it?
>>
>>332652496
そうだね
>>
True isolation leads to insanity and depression, so no.
>>
>>332652496
Yes
Because then I can complete my backlog and kill myself without having to keep myself alive just because LOL OTHER PEOPLE WILL SUFFER IF YOU AN HERO, BUT IT'S OK IF YOU SUFFER LIVING
>>
>>332652840

>Caring about your own comfort over that of others is selfish

Gee what a novel idea
>>
>>332653137
And that's exactly what people are doing
>Suffer for me, but don't kill yourself because I have to suffer for it
Seriously, what the hell. It is bad for me to kill self, but not for them to force me to live so they don't suffer? why is humanity so shit.
>>
>>332652496
So if I press it, no more video games will be released ever? Including regular earth?

Definitely. I'll take the bullet for everyone else and save you all the suffering.
>>
>>332653296
If you kill yourself, you'll be dead, so what does it matter how other people feel? What does it matter what is bad or not? Just fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>332653746
Because I don't want to be like them
I don't want to just be selfish like those faggots that force me to live
>>
Screw playing Games itll be more fun if I can travel the world and go places I never was allowed to before!
>>
No one here will get laid, so you might as well press the button
>>
>>332654237
It wouldn't be that bad if you could go to these
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozGWTe2HKnw
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.