[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>current PC chair is broken and tilts left to right >looking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
>current PC chair is broken and tilts left to right
>looking at new chairs
>kind of tempted to go full shill and buy one of these
Does anyone have any cheap personal chair recommendations?
>>
Fuck that shit, get a comfortable arm/loungechair with a footrest
>>
>>332650105
Dont tempt me, used to work at a La Z Boy when i was younger and actually fell asleep on the job in some of those shits, but under 300 I dont think I am going to find to much and a footrest seems silly considering the depth of my desk
>>
Dxracer
>>
>>332649972
It has good lumbar support but the max weight is 100kg and the arm rests can be painful after prolonged sessions. Also, it's way to overpriced for what it offers.
>>
>>332649972
just get something with good lumbar support
>>
Ikea Marks
Another Anon recommended it in a thread I made similar to yours.
It's great. Super comfy.
>>
>>332652053
*markus
Phone autocorrect
>>
>>332652053
>Super comfy
Looks exactly the opposite
>>
>>332652053
>ikea chairs

When will this meme end
>>
>>332650509
>I don't own one : the post
It's shit.
>>
>>332649972
>tfw 6'8 and heavy as sin

There will never be a decent chair for me
>>
>>332649972
just go to staples and sit in some chairs dumbass. not very hard.
>>
>>332649972
I have this chair, don't buy it. I had the ikea markus before it and it was way better. Just add something to support your lowerback and your good to go.
>>
>>332655250
Yeah, because that definitely identifies problems like low quality foam and weak frame support/thin particle board.

Do that and you'll just blow money on something that'll turn to utter shit in a year or two.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.