[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>pay 60 bucks >get FFXV >pay 270 bucks >get FFXV
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: ffxv.png (497 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
ffxv.png
497 KB, 800x500
>pay 60 bucks
>get FFXV

>pay 270 bucks
>get FFXV with exclusive ingame trading professions like fishing, as well as a camera and traveler set and on top of that exclusive weapons like the well beloved Masamune

Don't you love it when cool stuff is locked behind an extra 200+ dollars?

I remember when everyone buying FF got the same fucking deal: The game in its entirety.
>>
>>332639987
Soon we will need to pay games before they are even finished...
oh wait.
>>
truly unprecedented
>>
Where does it say exclusive?
Also
>PAK
>>
>>332639987
DLC items are always shit, 9 times out of 10, you're not missing much.

We have to wait and see what the travel pack and other shit is. The travel pack is the only thing that sounds remotely useful or interesting, the rest is cosmetic/redundant weps
>>
>>332640917
Everyone wants a fucking Masamune.

If you play an edgy homo boy band on a road trip you may as well go all out.
>>
I got the ultimate CE and I don't feel one bit bad about it. What's it like to be poor, OP?
>>
>>332639987
>trading professions
>single player game
>>
>>332641032

You get the Masamune as well for just pre-ordering the game itself. The rest of it is who the fuck cares ingame shit that'll be useless 1 hour into the game. The only stuff that is relevant are the physical goodies.
>>
>>332641593
>not wanting to fish
>>
>>332641770

You act like fishing is not included in the game at all unless you get the special edition. They're just giving you some horseshit like a fishing rod or whatever the fuck. Do you think there will be no fucking cars in the game either unless you get the 270 dollar edition?
>>
>>332641903
There will be cars. But not that car.

There will be weapons. But not that masamune.
>>
Type 0 gave you all this shit minus the trash figure and only cost $80. Remember that you're getting ripped off. Also
>play arts
>>
>>332639987
>bought the Collector's Edition last night
>still no confirmation email
Well, fuck me running
>>
Thanks for the heads up, OP. Just bought it.
>>
File: 81lo1fwV-HL._SL1500_[1].jpg (272 KB, 1500x922) Image search: [Google]
81lo1fwV-HL._SL1500_[1].jpg
272 KB, 1500x922
>>332641981
The first 3 bonus content comes with deluxe edition.
>>
File: 1457212069999.jpg (995 KB, 1379x1327) Image search: [Google]
1457212069999.jpg
995 KB, 1379x1327
>>332639987
This is the future you people chose.

We told you don't preorder games.

We told you not to buy DLC.

We told you collector's editions were cancer.

We told you, but you wouldn't listen.

You dug this grave, now just lay down and get comfortable. This is only the beginning.
>>
>>332642237
Shut up, poorfag.
>>
>>332642195
Great I only need to buy the deluxe edition!
>>
>>332642237

Told who? The small collection of people who frequent /v/? We amount to absolutely nothing. Even if everyone who came here never bought DLC or preordered, this shit would still exist. The industry trend would have gone this way whether you like it or not. Don't delude yourself into thinking anyone here makes the least bit of difference.
>>
>>332639987
In game item packs is stuff thats in game but you get them early on in the game. Bonus contnent is the stuff you wont get so
>get FFXV with exclusive ingame trading professions like fishing, as well as a camera and traveler set
>exclusive
Is misleading
>>
Fuck, it's sold out.
>>
>>332642339

>oh god yes fuck my ass squeenix
>>
The combat in this game is so crap, why does Noctis warp around every second and hover mid-air?

Fucking BS, if I wanted to play DMC I would play DMC.
>>
>>332642832
>you are not allowed to pay for the things you want
>>
>>332641981
No, there will be that car. It specifically says it's a recolor, meaning you already have the base model.
>>
>>332643014
There won't be that color. And that outfit. And that sword.
>>
>>332642476
>It's okay if I pre-order, my purchase is insignificant!

It's attitudes like that that led to this bullshit.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.