[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the chibi GF troopers in metroid prime federation force aren't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: Selection_039.png (645 KB, 931x574) Image search: [Google]
Selection_039.png
645 KB, 931x574
the chibi GF troopers in metroid prime federation force aren't actually chibi troopers
they are mechs
screenshot is from a gameplay video, before getting into the actual game part
>>
Oh they're chibi GF robots. This changes everything about robot baby soccer
>>
MIND = BLOWN
>>
File: shortstack samus arron.png (117 KB, 356x191) Image search: [Google]
shortstack samus arron.png
117 KB, 356x191
Feddies are actually chibi tho

you also get to play as them on ZM-inspired stealth missions
>>
File: RyuchiNakada.png (107 KB, 784x222) Image search: [Google]
RyuchiNakada.png
107 KB, 784x222
>>332640027
>you also get to play as them on ZM-inspired stealth missions
>ZM-inspired stealth missions
gee, i wonder who was behind that?
>>
i hear there was a new beam-type in FF

what is it called again?
>>
>>332640249
shock beam I think

music also doesn't really sound like it's from a metroid game
>>
Who is this game even for?

What market are they even trying to shoot for with this game?

It certainly isn't for Metroid fans or the market of teenage boys who usually like co-op shooters. It's not for westerners since they went with the Chibi cartoony style, and it's not for nips because nips don't give a fuck about shooters or Metroid.

I honestly don't get it. It's like they're designing a game to appeal to no one.
>>
reminder that the idea of Samus Aran's name came from a nigger soccer player
>>
>>332639416
That mission makes you sound like the bad guy, turning off someones electricity just because it fucked with your Netflix.
>>
>>332640634
This game is getting pushed out the door since it was in development for 8 years or something. Nintendo knows it's sales cancer, they're just finally cutting out the tumor.
>>
File: Cc4eFtNWoAAc1jL (1).jpg (109 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
Cc4eFtNWoAAc1jL (1).jpg
109 KB, 1600x900
>>332640634
you could say the same about Color Splash

nobody fucking liked Sticker Star and the people who brought it regretted their purchase.
>>
File: Pelé Arantes.jpg (35 KB, 389x600) Image search: [Google]
Pelé Arantes.jpg
35 KB, 389x600
>>332640707
http://www.siliconera.com/2011/06/18/this-is-how-the-names-metroid-and-samus-aran-came-to-exist/
WE
>>
File: guranteed replies.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
guranteed replies.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>>332641272
>Samus' and Metroids' home planets are named after bike engines
>Metroid is "Metro Subway" and "Android"
you learn something new everyday
>>
>>332640707
this is probably why Blast Ball became a sudden thing for Metroid Prime
>>
my favorite thing about this game is how it has the same movement as prime, the same combat as prime and the same controls as prime and all people do is talk about how shitty and unfun it looks
>>
>>332643412
another reason why tanabe said people should play the final product first
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.