[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you listen to while playing videogames, /v/? Any podcast
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 883804.jpg (127 KB, 596x822) Image search: [Google]
883804.jpg
127 KB, 596x822
What do you listen to while playing videogames, /v/?
Any podcast or band in particular?
>>
>>332635429
http://thebiggestproblemintheuniverse.com/

literally the only podcast I actually enjoy
>>
>>332635429

Why do you bother posting ponyshit on /v/? No one cares about you or barneysposter. This war has nothing to do with /v/
>>
>>332635541
What reason do they need other than to bait out barneyfag to get those sweet (You)s. Unfortunately barneyboi is probably sleeping right now, so there aren't going to be any screaming manchildren today.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkoXB1yaC-s
>>
>>332635429
I usually watch some kind of stream on another screen while playing.

Watching games while playing games for max comfy.
>>
>>332635697
>those sweet (You)s

I can't imagine a sadder existence if this is what people need in their life.
>>
>>332636028
>>332635697
>>332635541
what the fuck are you two even talking about
>>
>>332635429
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8_4kkwmX04
>>
>>332636387

OP post his daily humanized pony images with generic vague question and wait for the barneyposter to come in and call him out. And endless obvious war that has been going on for months that has nothing to do with video games.

The fact no one in moderation can seem to recognize it when they have greater tools than the archive is beyond me.

Maybe i underestimate them since i work with pattern analysis on a daily basis but it's not like this is subtle shit.
>>
>>332636028
But what's worse, the guy baiting out barneyfag for replies, or barneyfag himself for supplying those replies almost without fail?

>>332636387
OP pic is some random humanized horse from that one show about horses. Normally people wouldn't give two shits and move on, but because barneyfag exists, the thread will keep getting bumped until it 404s because shitike OP's pic is all he cares about.
>>
>>332637003

Revealing a thread is pasta or has ulterior motives than discussing video games is always better because people can't trust common sense and let threads die that is off topic. Especially not under no mod zone which will soon be in effect for a couple of hours like it always has been for 10+ years.
>>
File: 189765674.png (86 KB, 275x262) Image search: [Google]
189765674.png
86 KB, 275x262
>>332635429
>source
>derpibooru
Just end yourself.
>>
Anything that shows up in my sub box on YouTube, usually. I prefer longer videos and podcasts though.
>>
>>332635429
I just random whatever songs I have on my comp
>>
>>332635429
I usually listen to a specific album or a playlist for a specific game. When I grind Chalice Dungeons in Bloodborne I want to have some up-beat alternative rock, for example.
>>
>>332637130
But notice how there are other people in this thread right now that are posting as if it has no motives other than to discuss video games. There was a blazblue thread a couple days or so ago where the OP pic was just a character recolored to the colors of another horse, and yet there was a decent discussion held in the midst of all the barneyfag shitposting. Plenty of people just want to talk about video games and that's it.
>>
>>332635429
If I'm playing online FPS like BFBC2, CoD (on console), or CSS or CSGO Arms Race or if I'm playing a game that doesn't require intent listening like Nuclear Throne or Binding of Isaac or games that I've already beaten and like replaying like Dark Souls I'll listen to podcasts or music while playing them.

>tfw it's 2009 and you're a console pleb listening to Epica and old Killswitch Engage while destroying noobs in MW2 with the UMP and lightweight.

I haven't been listening to music that much lately but I've been listening to SBFC while playing Demons Souls for the 3rd time.
>>
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 500x300
http://youtu.be/WKs8ukV2IN4

I usually listen to Eurobeat, mainly because I'm attempting to make a "Greatest Hits" of individual tracks from all the SEB releases.

Oh, and the Armored Core soundtracks are nice too.
>>
mobb deep
>>
>not listening to j-pop and anime soundtracks
>>
File: 1459273663550.jpg (591 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1459273663550.jpg
591 KB, 1920x1080
>>332635429
EUROBEAT
and the 1 hour of sweet music that jt sexkik uploads
>>
>>332635429
sleepycast is really good
>>
>>332635429
The Ooga Boogas. GREAT podcast/musician (i dunno if this is real, but if it is, its my fav)
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.