[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did /v/ lie to me about Dragon Age?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 15
File: Dragon-Age-Inquisition.jpg (201 KB, 1200x1380) Image search: [Google]
Dragon-Age-Inquisition.jpg
201 KB, 1200x1380
I've been intentionally avoiding DAI, because /v/ was shit talking it so much, but after having finally broken down and played it for a while, it's not nearly as bad as /v/ said.

>I'm about 30 hours in, and have yet to encounter anyone who is loudly proclaiming to be gay. They seem to only be gay if you want them to be.
>Vanilla females are pretty fugly, but it's easily fixed through mods (Sera even looks kind of cute now)
>Fun characters.
>Interesting story.
>Shit ton of lore.
>Almost overwhelming amount of content.
>Combat, while nothing amazing, is functional.

It's no Witcher, but it's definitely not bad. Why did /v/ hate this again?
>>
Go away shill, your game is shit
>>
>>332631798
People on /v/ like to shit on anything that gets popular or isn't old shit.

I got the game in today, so I'm looking forward to playing it.
>>
>>332631876
2 years is an awfully long time to wait to start shilling, don't you think?
>>
>>332631798

This is a weeb board.
>>
>>332631798
>/v/ said game is shit
>try it anyway
>it's shit
>>
>>332632263
>/v/ said game is shit
>try it anyway
>it's goty

seems to happen more often to me
>>
>>332631798
show me those mods
>>
>>332631798
>Vanilla females are pretty fugly, but it's easily fixed through mods (Sera even looks kind of cute now)
Josephine is pretty, she just has angles where she looks wonky.
Cassandra is fine for what she. Hotheaded Tomboy with a butt. You either like her or you don't.
Sera just didn't need to exist. She's by far the worst character and a poor man's Dorian/Zevran.
>>
>>332631798
Let me help you, OP. Here is how /v/ rates games:

>10 - Its okay.
>1 to 9 - Its absolute dogshit.
>New Bioware game: Its SJW bullshit.
>Old Bioware game: Its overrated, stop with revisionist history, Obsidian did it better.
>>
>>332631798
if you strictly avoid all of the mmo-tier garbage stuff it's a decent game. the gameplay is trivial but flashy enough to get you through the story.

people also say the dlc actually is a lot better than the main game. I don't know if I should believe that, haven't gotten around to it yet.
>>
>>332632263
>/v/ said game is good
>try it
>it's shit
>try it again six months later
>it's goty
>>
>>332631798
I tried this game, but I can't get into RPGs that start me off with no moves. I hate how you just press 1 for the first fight even if you level up right after.

I'm not stupid, I can handle having a complete moveset at the start of the game.
>>
Have you considered that you just have bad taste?
>>
>>332632508
http://www.nexusmods.com/dragonageinquisition/mods/1041/?

This is the one I used on Sera. It gets rid of the oily film, whitens the teeth, gets rid of most of the blemishes, and gives her a slight amount of eyeliner. I also used a separate mod that gives her longer hair. You'd be surprised at the difference that makes.

I think I mostly used the mods from this same person, but I might be wrong there. There's a bunch of that stuff on Nexus, though.
>>
>>332631798
/v/ is correct in this case but we cannot account for people having shit taste.

See also: the division
>>
>>332632665
Josephine isn't bad, but I can't get past that crone nose. I will say that Cassandra has grown on me.
>>
>>332631798
It's not necessarily terrible, but I still like Origins much more.
>>
>browse Nexus Mods
>check most endorsed adult only mods
>it's just nude mods

Oh boy... fun. I'll stick with lewd Skyrim.
>>
I actually liked the goblin.
Cassandra Varric and Vivienne are great.
Solas is okay.
Blackwall, Dorian and Iron bull are meh
Cole is hot garbage.
>>
File: 1400949466878.jpg (81 KB, 307x431) Image search: [Google]
1400949466878.jpg
81 KB, 307x431
>>332631798
>>332632402

>Shilling this way
>>
>>332631798
I'm sorry to tell you anon but you have terrible taste. I'm afraid it's terminal.
>>
I didn't hate it, I liked the art style and the story/characters/lore/whatever, I just didn't really like the gameplay which is there is way too much of. I feel exactly the same way about TW3 but everyone loved that for some reason.

It's really a shame that they moved away from Origins' combat to please console players.
>>
>>332633608
>people are discussing a game I don't like
>they must be shilling!

calm your autism
>>
If you so much as try to deviate from the campaign to do the side quests you're going to find out very quickly why we talk shit about it.
I hope you enjoy soap operas because your band of holy warriors of not-god have more mental issues than an overcrowded asylum.
>>
>>332631798
How exactly is it a good game? The story is boring as fuck, The characters are your bad writer tier fantasy. The combat is bad. It is a MMO they trie to repackage into an RPG. Also fuck the guy who do the models. They suck.
>>
>>332631798
>>Fun characters.
Debatable. I'm not even sure what you exactly mean by 'fun'. Some are just flat-out poorly written.

>Interesting story
It's serviceable at best. When you get to the end of the game, it turns to utter shit real quick.

> shit lore
ftfy
>>
>>332631798
They do it to all games
>>
>>332632887
Name me an RPG that starts you off with a complete moveset
>>
>>332631798
>Why did /v/ hate this again?
It's a single player MMO
>>
>>332634873
>single player MMO
A term that means nothing.
>>
File: 288.jpg (338 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
288.jpg
338 KB, 1920x1080
Wasn't as bad as I was expecting but there's so much they could've done better.
>>
>>332631798
It's an alright game, being fucking invincible as a warrior was pretty fun. Same with dragon hunting.
>>
>>332635168
to people that never played MMO
game is WoW clone with cutscenes and without real people
>>
File: 303403045.jpg (2 MB, 3239x1800) Image search: [Google]
303403045.jpg
2 MB, 3239x1800
>>332631798
/v/ hates everything related to Bioware and most of the people here just follow those who still bash the company for DA2 (whose bad quality wasn't Bioware's fault, but EA's cut budget and time)

The gay stuff isn't shoehorned and there are barely any hints of it through the game. The characters are great and if you listen to them you will learn a lot of things.

OP, read all the codex entry and EXPLORE. There are tons of hidden stuff, hints, and easter eggs around the world, despite /v/'s claim that the it's empty.

Also, Corypheus might be the usual "an ancient evil returns" kind of villain, but he is not the real bad guy. Play the DLCs (especially Trespasser) after you finished the main game, there is tons of stuff to do there too and some parts of Trespasser are even better than the main game.

Gaider is finally gone, I say there is even more hope for the franchise now.
>>
>>332636087
Trespasser is really that good ? I finished the game two times and was too burnout with it when the DLC came out but I migh go back to it now
>>
File: 5695650.gif (409 KB, 601x335) Image search: [Google]
5695650.gif
409 KB, 601x335
>>332634165
>implying elven lore, the war against the Titans, the implications of the Golden City being Blighted Arlathan, the Old Gods, the Chant of Light being full of hints and bible-like verses are shit

Say what you want, but one of the things DA does right is lore and world building.
>>
>>332636087
I don't like bringing this up, but I really disliked Dragon age franchise because how Good and Evil is viewed. As somebody that started with The Witcher series where everything is not Black and White, I had a hard time getting into Biowares horrible writing in their fantasy RPG, even if you could self insert yourself into a character.

Everything in Dragon age feels so uninspiring when it comes to the writing with characters and the world as a whole. It doesn't feel like it had much love put into it when you have quest that is litterly "collect 10 X"
>>
>>332634813
Dark Souls melee build
>>
>>332636625
>as if witcher doesn't have fetch quests

And talking about black and white, I hope you don't mean the Inquisition is good, right ? You can arbitraly kill your opponents in trial to gain wealth, betray the Empress to establish a new dictator helping you, and, as I like to do it, shit on the elves at every corner. I know that in the witcher too elves and dwarves are seen as subhumans, but saying that DA is all black and white is wrong
>>
>>332636309
Yes, Weekes wrote it instead of Gaider and the difference in terms of writing and pacing is really big. You are constantly kept on the edge of your seat. It's the true ending of Inquisition.

I'd say to give it a try and see for yourself. Also the music is god tier.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AdZTBtzA4I
>>
>>332636884
Is Solas trying to bring the elves to their prime or something ? I don't want those knife ears to get ideas
>>
>>332636851
What I am talking about is the neutral path. I remember the quest line in Dragon Age:origins where the choosing of a new ruler for the Dwarfs where you NEED to pick a new ruler.

The lack of going the middle path is something I hate that a lot of RPG don't have. You always have to pick a side that is already made up by the devs to be either "good path" or "bad path".
>>
Pirated it and played it back when it got cracked. It's not a bad game, but it does have some deep flaws. I'll probably play through it again at some point with all the patches, DLC and some mods.
>>
File: 1458366393876.png (901 KB, 1024x1293) Image search: [Google]
1458366393876.png
901 KB, 1024x1293
>>332637110
>he doesn't want to rule the dwarves

How much of a mankind's failure are you anon ? You want those stupid half men to go rampant ?
>>
>>332637110
But that quest clearly doesn't have a good and bad path, one of the choice is the guy the king chose but he's basically a conservative nutjob, while the other guy has done bad things but would be a much better ruler.
>>
>>332631798
Anyone who can't accept that Inquisition redeemed the franchise after the 2nd game, doesn't appreciate quality rpg experiences.
>Running around with your party in different biomes with a bunch of history
>Venturing into immersive dungeons and uncovering redicilous rewards for those that aren't dirrectly tied to the plot
>Very good items and scaling
>Killing dragons once you reach the end of a zone and getting rewarded for it.

The game knows how to reward a player right. It also knows how to draw your attention to history of the game which only large scale open world rpg's do these days. And the fucking crafting system in this game is actually valuable.
>>
>>332631876
>talk about western game
>gets called shill

No wonder why this hame has turned to shit. You aspies ruin everything.
>>
Are they making another game, i mean they more than likely are but have they announced anything? I've never been able to find anything solid
>>
>>332638089
We have ME : Andromeda this year. I hope we'll get to roleplay as human rapefugees who turn the alien worlds into living nightmares
>>
>>332638089
Nothing to announce at this time was the last thing I heard about another DA game. They've still got Andromeda to release as well as their new IP.
>>
>>332638232
Sorry i meant another dragon age game, i doubt they would just leave it how it ended on inquisition.
>>
>>332638345
Ah cool thanks
>>
File: 655768689797.jpg (200 KB, 933x1400) Image search: [Google]
655768689797.jpg
200 KB, 933x1400
>>332638089
DA:I was supposed to be much bigger and in the end they had to cut the story and content in half. That's why Trespasser ends like that, with the zooming on the northern part of the map.

They unofficially confirmed they are working on a new game, but it's still early. First they gotta release Andromeda, but they will hint at the direction the new DA game will take through the comic, Magekiller.
>>
>>332631798
If you think that's good go play the original.
People just hate it cause its not as good as 1.
>>
File: 49550650605.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
49550650605.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>332637056
yeah, he wants to tear down the Veil, which he created to banish the cruel elven gods, and restore the elves. Without Veil, they will become immortal and powerful again and the other races will most likely die. If you befriend/romance him, he doesn't actually want to do it because he came to care for Thedas.

Flemeth/Mythal is the true problem: she wants the Veil to fall down to free the elven gods and finally have her revenge on them.
>>
>>332638992
Fuck them. I like my whores and slaves like my coffee, Elvish ! In the name of freedom, you'll die Solas !
>>
File: 1433833623022.jpg (74 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1433833623022.jpg
74 KB, 600x800
>>332631798
/v/ didn't lie to you, you just have shit taste in games if you like that cluster fuck of a game. I can't think of a single thing is did right. Terrible combat, some of the worst looking abilities in the series yet, magic is fucking laughable looking and feeling, the new characters are eye rolling, the old characters that used to be good are fucked massacred, the open world is hollow MMO trash, enemies are laughable easy even on the hardest settings, the story goes between being so far up its own ass it can see out its mouth and being a random cluster of disjointed nonsense, the characters haven't a fucking clue what they're doing, the villain isn't even worth calling two dimensional and non-present, so much agenda is shoved in the damn thing that they forgot that their world needed to make internal sense with the prior games, glitchy, buggy, denuvo riddled, entire parts of the games ACTUAL ending and actual world building and explanations are sliced and cut out of the main game and sold as DLC, the multiplayer is one of the most embarassing things i've ever seen, the art design is fucking all over the place, character/npc bodies and faces are some of the most horrifying inept nonsense I've ever seen and oh yeah

RETCONS EVERYWHERE

Only incompetent writers rely on retcons, and it fucking shows here.
>>
What's your guys ideas for DA 4?

My guess is youll be a grey warden again dealing with the troubles at Weisshaupt they hinted at while the Inquisition becomes a huge religous crusading state that launches a war on the Quanari in the name of the maker and you have to end up killing your Inquisitor or siding with them and killing Arishok Sten (if he survived) in order to recruit them to save Weisshaupt.

Plus it has something to do with Solas/Flemeth trying to bring down the veil and you have to deal with that biz and morrigans son will be involved no doubt about it as well.

Plus i bet your warden (if alive) and/or Alistair (if alive) will probably sacrifice themselves in some way even if your character found a cure for the Joining
>>
>>332637458

>Harrowmont is a shit leader, turns everything into turmoil and dies soon after
>Bhelen rules with an iron fist, improves the trade with the surface and helps the casteless have a purpose fighting the darkspawn but ends up pissing off the Warrior Caste

It seems to remind me of the current American elections of Bernie vs Trump. Bhelen may be a dick but hes the best choice for Orzammar
>>
The game uses a shitload of resources, I can still run it fine but it's like my computer runs TW3 two times and the fans of my graphics card sound like my pc is going to fly away any minute.
The environments look good but it's ruined by the player and NPC models, which are all PS3 tier at best.
It's basically an mmo and 90% of the content are fetch quests which are the same in every region.
Banter is lame as fuck.
If the level up system would be even a little bit more casual it may just as well be removed entirely.
etc.
>>
>>332641364
I think DA4 will be focused on the Inquisitor once again. Their role as Inquisitor is over, but their story is not and they confirmed a few weeks ago that they removed the Anchor at the end of Trespasser to show that closing rifts and healing the Veil won't be available anymore, but the Inquisitor can still fight.

Also, since DAI was cut in half, it's only logical to assume that DA4 will be the second part of that story. Solas is the Inquisitor's responsibility and they are most likely going to Tevinter to recruit new spies, soldiers, allies and fix this Veil thing.

Also destroying the Veil isn't inherently bad, if done well: it's an artificial "barrier" and was never supposed to exist. The games hint that it's going to fall sooner or later no matter what.
>>
File: 1424847559154.png (99 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1424847559154.png
99 KB, 500x500
DRAGON AGE INCUISITION IS FUCKIGN AWESOME SHTOP TALKING SHIT ABOUT IT
>>
>>332631798
Your standards are just incredibly low.
>>
At least morri was cute
>>
It's ok op shit taste is not a crime.
>>
File: 3.jpg (153 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
153 KB, 1024x576
/v/ was 90% wrong about Inquisition. The only thing they really got right was that it was very similar to an offline MMO which isn't much of a complaint considering so was DA:O and /v/ loved that game in its time.
>>
>>332644248
i hated that ugly fucking shield
>>
i preordered it, angry now, it was 6,5/10 not worth initial cost never again EA never again
>>
File: 8.jpg (72 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
72 KB, 1024x576
>>332644437
Well its not really a shield so much as a thunk of twisted metal being used as shield. So its not going to be aesthetically pleasing.
>>
>>332631798
It is very mediocre and boring game.
5-6/10.
Would not play it second time, and i 100% (quest wise) the time game came out.
>>
>>332644248
>so was DA:O
Nah. There never were ages of walking through wastelands to get to your next fetch quest destination or brainless collection quests etc. The side quests were also mostly very interesting, not like "Basterd templars killed mah husband, bring me the ring" in the hinterlands or "Find mum's ring" in that snowy region.
>>
>>332632402
name one instance of this happening
>>
>>332644485
I may have had a better impression on it, because I waited for it to hit 20 bucks.
>>
>>332631798
>huge empty world
>essentially a single-player MMO, in that there's nothing to do but grind, grind, grind
>>
>>332644838
>nothing to do but grind, grind, grind
Nope, you are wrong here m8.
Not grind - fetch quests.
>>
>>332631798
Holding onto higher standards becomes more and more difficult as the quality of the medium decreases. It becomes harder and harder to find genuinely good vidya. Most give up and lower their standards either by choice or through a steady beatdown of shit after shit, whereas others refuse.

Basically you've given up and developed shit taste. I'm sorry anon.
>>
>Playing anything Dragon Age after the betrayal that was Dragon Age 2

Anyone that wasn't on /v/ prior to the release of DA2 needs to leave. DA:O was incredibly popular due to it being a fun game. You couldn't open the board without seeing Morrigan in some shape or form.

The game does is well received, Awakening is released and then the announcement of DA 2 is made. Out come all of the statements of wanting to make the game more inclusive for the 'wider gaming audience', how combat needed to be more fast paced and 'fluid' and other bullshit about the dialogue wheel made for a more dynamic gaming experience. This was before the game was even released and the rehashing of maps and only one city existing became evident.

It is not even that the game failed to meet the expectations set by DA:O, the game was simply worse than it's predecessor in nearly every regards, and that's being generous for the people that wanted to fuck the Welsh elf girl.
>>
>>332646383
No one is going to dispute that DA2 was shit Anon
>>
>>332631798
Loved it too. Coined more than 50 hours in it. Would recommend.
>>
>>332644838
Huh, sounds like every fotw weebshit that gets praised here.
>>
>>332644838
So its Witcher 3?
>>
>>332631798
Never really minded how they looked, but making them look pretty doesn't make them have any complexity which is what they desperately need.

>Interesting story.
Turn on your brain and it completely falls apart

This is a negative because majority of the side content is neither interesting or meaningful
>>
>>332646738
hey now
>>
>>332632698
>Bioware
>Obsidian
>>
>>332631798
Almost nothing is as bad as /v/ says.
>>
>>332631798

SJW the game

Kill yourself for liking this cancerous tier game
>>
>>332632806
DLCs are pretty good
JoH is interesting but is just another zone
The Descent is amazing if you love the Deep Roads
And Trespasser is perfect
>>
>>332646659
>>332631798
its mmo lite. the story is worse than even two. the characters are badly written. the gameplay is the worst of the series and its boring.

that said, i still finished it. i regret that.
>>
>>332646905
Obsidian made KOTOR 2.
>>
what the fuck is up with all the bioshills lately?
>>
>>332645234
People only become more and more incredulous and insanely destabilized the longer I stay on this board.

There are people that actually think like this, and before you get your tinfoil rumpled I don't even have a stance on DAI.

Hang yourself.
>>
>>332634165
thank you
>>
>>332633420
>Vivienne
>great

kill yourself
>>
>>332644248
dont forget the poorly written characters and shit plot
>>
>>332646383
The disappointing low quality of DA2 was mostly caused by EA, though. Bioware wanted it to be a DLC for Origins focusing on the struggles of a group of refugees escaping from Lothering, but EA forced them to make a full game in less than one year, cutting a big part of the budget.

Despite the difficulties, Bioware was still able to deliver a somewhat decent game and proceed with the story they had in mind. It ended up being a disappointment for the fans because it didn't live up to their expectations after DA:O, but Bioware redeemed itself with DA:I.

EA finally understood they should give people more time and a decent budget if they want good results and it showed when Inquisition was released.
>>
>>332634045
>I didn't like it so nobody can !
>>
>>332631798
Most of which is barebones "Collect ten bear asses." MMO quests.
>>
>>332646987
>SJW the game

i dont like the game either but this isnt true, anon. stop spitting words around you dont understand at things you dont like
>>
>>332647224
Standard to all video games.
>>
>>332647320
Now this is just a factually wrong point of view.
>>
>>332647225
>Bioware was still able to deliver a somewhat decent game
>da2
KILL YOURSELF SHILL

da2 was pure fucking cancer, from the game play to the story, to the world design, to the lore. it was all fucking garbage and completely destroyed the world that dao built. fuck you
>>
>>332647421
da2 was better than da3
>>
>>332647384
cite me some games with excellent writing then.
>>
>>332647461
hello neo /v/

both games were garbage. there is no better
>>
>>332647503
if youre on a video game board because you (supposedly) play video games and cant think of any yourself. then fuck off with your bad opinion.

>>332647534
(you)
>>
>>332647640
memes
>>
>>332647285
This is funny, because basically all the JRPG and western rpgs /v/ likes are MMO shit (see Xenoblade X and Witcher 3) and yet they praise those like there is no tomorrow.

You can't tell me Xenoblade X isn't an offline MMO with terrible characters and a shit story that has nothing to do with its predecessor or that Witcher 3 doesn't have countless fetch quests and an empty world. If Inquisition had been made, exactly like it is, by any other studio, /v/ would have praised it day and night.
>>
>>332647640
yep, 100% a neo /v/ redditor

we already knew this though
>>
>>332647640
If you don't have some examples of good writing in video games to gauge the games against then you're just spewing hot opinions
>>
>>332647461
> DA2
> better than anything
Come on now, your newfag is showing
>>
>>332647691
> If Inquisition had been made, exactly like it is, by any other studio, /v/ would have praised it day and night.

But that's where you're wrong, you dumb fuck.
>>
>>332644664
Mgsv, also fallout 4 (although that's far from goty material)
>>
>>332647503
Excellent writing? P:ST, Witcher 2, KotOR 2, Brutal Legend, Shadowrun Hong Kong, etc.

It's really hard to write a bad video game. Exceptionally hard. Most writers can at least write a serviceable plot with decent characters that carry the player through the game. It takes exceptional stupidity to ignore huge flaws in your own story or ignore that the companions you've written are devoid of complexity.
>>
>>332648204
Oh so you're just trying to fit in
>>
people never mention the god-tier ost of this game
>>
>>332648571
Next game won't be god tier anymore because the composer died
>>
>>332631798

so they implement multiple hitboxes for the limbs of large enemies...yet striking a head vs a leg vs an arm literally does nothing different.

hey like how about if i freeze/chill a limb they enemy slows or does less dmg with that limb? how about burning that limb cause it to spazz wildly or get tucked away while they try to cool it off? how about if a limb is completely drained of HP the enemy becomes permanently hobbled.

the combat could have saved DA:I. yet again they shit the bed.

don't get me started on the limited number of skills you can have in your skillbar at one time. exclusively due to console limitations.
>>
>>332648390
No point in trying to fit in on an anonymous board, but even if I was that's completely irrelevant to my argument.
>>
>>332648136
hahahahAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>332648571
This, holy shit. Trevor Morris did a fantastic job and the tavern songs are god-tier too.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEt2PMk0lVU

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__hStdzoYVk

>>332648686
stop spewing bullshit
>>
>>332631798
Fuck that game, they ruined all the good lore by answering way to many questions, they should have left the idea of the maker being real or not ambiguous. Playing a pious templar leading an army of the faithful against heretics, apostates and demons gets ruined when they just tell you that "lol elves" also templars. Vs mages was shit because mages were clearly wrong. Inquisition also has a fucking retarded amount of effects Orgins was much better.
>>
>>332648874
Sera Was Never ended up being my favorite tavern song even though I hate her.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7Zkun0tJc4

I don't think the tavern songs are by Morris though.
>>
File: 1455571860455.jpg (101 KB, 766x797) Image search: [Google]
1455571860455.jpg
101 KB, 766x797
>>332648136
>>
Holy shit, until now I realize the monsters in the cover make the shape of a dragon.

Intadastin'
>>
>>332631798
they didn't lie to you, average taste for this place is shit
>>
>>332649135
No, the tavern songs are written by another guy, but both "types" of tracks are equally great. I loved the epic feel Trevor gave to the OST and the warm, cozy ones of the bard songs.

Also it's nice to hear all the leitmotifs echo through the different tracks (Samson's Tale can be heard in the Hinterlands, Empress of Fire is the theme of Val Royeaux)
>>
>>332648857
Autism
>>
>>332648136
No one thinks the gameplay in MGSV was shit. It's only when you consider that the game is made by a westernboo movie addict and that the series is known for being an interactive movie with impressive amounts of TECHNOLOGY inbetween that the game is a massive disappointment.

The game barely has a plot, with 80% - 90% of the game being 'filler' as far as the story is concerned.
>>
>>332648923
But the idea of the Maker and Andraste has been left ambiguous and they confirmed they are never going to answer that one. You can either believe Andraste was crazy, possessed either by a demon or Mythal or truly a prophetess and that the Maker is a real god.

Your character can believe in the Maker or refuse to do so and the elves are only related to the creation of the Veil (which of course human belief related to the Maker).
>>
>>332649386
I didn't really care about the soundtrack. It's good, but never struck me as exceptional or something I would listen to outside of the game. Tavern songs are different though. Also got some really odd LotR vibes from the OST, especially during that horrible singing scene where the song sounded almost exactly like Pippin's song.
>>
>>332631798
/v/ is retarded dont believe what you hear on here. /v/ has gone from sharing games and being bros to shit posting and bashing everything in sight sadly.
>>
>>332649634
I agree on that, don't get me wrong. It's just that I don't really play games for the stories. If the game play is good, that's the most important for me.
>>
>>332648874
I just want to have some songs like I am the One from DAO, also like Rogue Heart from DAII, this is the only thing that was missing from the ost
>>
>>332649837
I want another main theme song like Origin's. Shit is so great when you go to load up a game or start a new one.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWFEVbfCcOY
>>
>>332650356
This song is what convinced me to play the game

also
>Archdemon battle theme
>>
>>332632263
hello lindybeige
>>
File: 1430286266280.jpg (818 KB, 790x1948) Image search: [Google]
1430286266280.jpg
818 KB, 790x1948
>>332650478
This song convinced me to play the game https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kiosw0YYBlc
>>
>>332633184
>Always roll max DPS rogue either arrows or daggers (Rocked dual weapon sets in older dragon age game)
>Worst party member in game is dps rogue
>Never need her cause she's a worse version of me
>Never recruit her, never deal with her bullshit
Game was pretty okay for me. Cole and I sync'd well
Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.