[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sir, you're in my SWAT thread Favourite guns? Usual loadouts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: swat4.jpg (77 KB, 480x351) Image search: [Google]
swat4.jpg
77 KB, 480x351
Sir, you're in my SWAT thread

Favourite guns? Usual loadouts? Any mods worth trying?
>>
>>332630693
My favourite gun is telling people to drop it and to get down on the ground followed by the beanbag shotgun.
>>
Full paintball loadout
>>
>Using paintball gun or beanbag shotgun
You're smalltime and a pussy and not a real operator. Police IRL responds to lethal force WITH lethal force and so should you. It's easy just to beanbag everything that moves and complete the mission 100/100

But playing like that, you'll never be a real SWAT operator.
>>
jhp smg, disabling both legs and their arms
>>
>>332630693
Game made my reflexes bretty gud. Pointing that gun at me, nigger? You're getting some .45 aspirin the microsecond you point at my hitbox.
>>
>>332634093
If I wanted to be a real SWAT operator I'd raid streaming kids and shoot them
>>
I usually play with the suppressed MP5 or beanbag shotgun if I want to go nonlethal

crazy ass cult best mission
>>
File: 1301960547247.jpg (88 KB, 576x534) Image search: [Google]
1301960547247.jpg
88 KB, 576x534
>>332636447
>Mfw I found out and realized how to use the mega custom map pack in singleplayer with team AI

Unlimited fun.

Some maps are pretty shit though.
>>
Anyway to purchase this game? Don't want to go all yar har
>>
>>332636821
unless you want to pay 70$+ for it, no
>>
>>332630693
Swat 5 when
>get to shoot cs streamers
>get to throw flash bangs in baby cribs
>get shot dead by some redneck who sleeps with a shotgun
>>
>>332636821
If you do decide to be free, this is my tip:

SWAT 4 Gold Edition -AnCiENT
>>
File: 1399356599595.gif (3 MB, 627x352) Image search: [Google]
1399356599595.gif
3 MB, 627x352
>>332630693
>Still no worthy successor
>>
File: 1433356418138.gif (4 MB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
1433356418138.gif
4 MB, 400x224
What exactly is needed to play this on coop, beyond gameranger / hamachi, or is that all that is required?

>>332636821
The only way to purchase it legitimately, is through re sellers.

As the other anon said, the price is ridiculous.

Don't feel bad pirating, the money wouldn't get back to the original team anyway.
>>
>>332637353
even if we get one there's a good chance it will be complete shit knowing how bad games are atm
>>
>>332637435
That's why i specified it mane.
>>
Have you done your monthly playthrough yet ?
>>
File: Swat4X 2015-10-10 16-43-05-129.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Swat4X 2015-10-10 16-43-05-129.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
Here's a copy and paste of some comments on how to play custom maps, for anyone interested:

http://www.moddb.com/games/swat-4/addons/mega-map-pack

Playing custom maps:

First thing to know is that not all custom maps support all gamemodes. The maps have a naming convention in which SP or COOP only maps are given SP- prefix, and adversarial mode (BS, VIP, RD, Smash & Grab in TSS) maps have MP-. You can open maps that are for multiplayer only also in single player, but there'll be no AI teammates and also no enemies or civies. So how to play a map in single player? Unfortunately custom maps don't show up in the Career Menu and also not in the Quick Mission Maker, so you have to start them via console.

Opening maps:

Open the console (usually the key left to "1" or "~") and type in open XYZ without the quotes, whereas XYZ is the filename of the map without the extension. For example, if the mapname is "sp-dark_scarlet.s4m", type in open sp-dark_scarlet. See also other console commands.
Now the map will start directly, so if you want to adjust your loadout you have to restart the map. To do that DO NOT use the restart button in the debrief screen, but open the console again and enter reconnect.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.