[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did he do the right thing?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: Joel.jpg (23 KB, 640x347) Image search: [Google]
Joel.jpg
23 KB, 640x347
Did he do the right thing?
>>
>>332626819
yes

fuck niggers
>>
I don't understand why everyone was so surprised by the outcome. I saw it coming from a mile away.
>>
>>332626819
>kept his sextoy alive
yes
>>
>>332627005
I don't understand why anyone was surprised by anything in this game. It follows every single zombie cliche to the fucking letter and was incredibly predictable.
>>
>>332626819
>not wanting to save your adopted daughter
Joel would have picked his own daughter to save anyways had she still been alive and was also immune. Family/loved ones trump everyone else.
>>
File: 1458990876413.jpg (8 KB, 216x250) Image search: [Google]
1458990876413.jpg
8 KB, 216x250
>>332626871

This.
>>
>>332626819
In terms of the bigger picture?
No

Did he do what most fathers/father figure would do?
Yes
>>
>defending your loli gf
>ever a bad thing
>>
>>332626819
yes

greatest game of all time
>>
File: Happy Birthday.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Happy Birthday.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>I just sent all my soldiers to kill you and take away your only emotional attachment oh shit you're pretty good at this whole not dying thing please don't kill me.
>>
>>332626819
we fucked up humans time was over, what he did was right for the whole planet
>>
File: 200_s.gif (33 KB, 315x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
33 KB, 315x200
Him killing every single one of those people was fucking retarded. There is no reason she should be able to murder an entire base of firefly troops. Either have him completely ghost it, or have him fail and get his head blown off when he's raging.

Also, the fact that at no point did the fireflies set up troops at the fucking surgery room is a beyond stupid plothole.
>>
>>332627241
Why was she so forced?
>pls care this girl dying the frist 5 minutes into the game so cruel world
>>
>>332627646
i think it was a culmination of him reaching the peak of murder hobo-dom
>>
>>332627091
Okay, I am not sucking the dick of this games story, but it literally followed NOT ONE zombie cliche. You are fucking retarded. It had a good take on zombies and it was legitmately horrifying in a sense. The ending did kind of give itself away, but no one who played TLoU was looked for an M. Night style twist. It made sense for Joel. That was it. Eloquent, quick, and very understated.
>>
>>332628498
>I am not sucking the dick of this games story,
>but let me suck the dick of this game's story
>>
>>332627184
Nah. In a way he was right. If you pay attention, his logic makes sense. He doesn't know for sure, but it did look like the FireFlies were experimenting on people's brains. It could have easily been because they were all like Ellie, and it could have just as easily been just because they like digging in people's brains looking for an answer. Personally I feel like the Fireflies were never straight forward in any way. I would not have trusted them either.
>>
>>332626819
>Not turning Ellie into a flesh sleeve after Tess gets killed
>>
>>332628746
AND THEY DIDN'T EVEN GIVE JOEL HIS FUCKING GUNS!
>>
The surgeons were ex-Wendy's employees.
>>
>>332627651
You are a fucking psychopath if the intro doesn't make you sympathetic towards Joel. The intro is tailor made to make the player sympathetic towards the protagonist. You fuckers don't get shit.

>Why should I care about her, she was around for 5 minutes kek
You play as her, you see her connection with the main character, you feel their love and then lose it. THAT IS THE POINT. I personally feel like the game is a solid 8/10 but this board hates on the game for all the wrong reasons.
>>
>>332629028
More like 7/10. The companion/enemy AI ruin MUH IMMERSION! Oh, and it ruins the gameplay too, I guess.
>>
>>332629357
I will even take that argument. It is legit. The AI is fuckall retarded and DOES break immersion hard. The gameplay was overall great in my opinion though.
>>
>>332629357
>Want to stealth like in muh MGS
>AI makes it absolutely easy
>And, at times, fucking bullshit unfair
I felt here wasn't really a middle ground.
>>
>>332627006
That's disgusting who would want to fuck a 13 year old?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.