[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys fucking lied to me! You said that this emulator was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: Dolphin-Emulator-Logo.jpg (24 KB, 728x268) Image search: [Google]
Dolphin-Emulator-Logo.jpg
24 KB, 728x268
You guys fucking lied to me!
You said that this emulator was a perfect emulation of the GC and the Wii.

Bought a 6700K and 980ti. Install Dolphin load up wind waker. and everything is fine at first till I start hearing tiny micro stutters in the melody playing in the island. There tiny bits of audio lag/stutter every few minutes.
This is bullshit.
You said it was PERFECT! I would rather play this shit on the original hardware than having to hear this shit every 5-10mins.
>>
>>332625247
PCuck
>>
Tweak the settings.
>>
>emulation is perfect
Said no one ever
>>
>>332625439
What settings? I have followed a bunch of tutorials for setting up dolphin and they all use different settings, I tried them and they all seems to have no effect in the micro stuttering that happens. It really kills the mood of the game when you hear a break in the audio. Just when you think its working perfectly fine you hear a shit drop from a mile a way.
>>
>Dolphin
>perfect
Only for some zelda and mario games.
After all these years trying to play SH:SM without glitches I gave up.
>>
>>332625247
did you enable the cpu overdrive option and put it up to 200% that normally fixes the stutter but remember to turn it off when you are playing other games
>>
just get a used wii and hack it.
>>
Did you get a dev build and not a shitty outdated one
>>
>>332625579
>What settings?

google "dolphin wind waker stutter" retard.
>>
Switch to D3D 11 or 12 and turn on v-sync
>>
>>332626427
And what should I looking for? I only found a post saying that a person with a 780 had his video card running in low power mode and wouldn't clock up.
>>
>>332625247
Your troll is shit, OP.
Kindly go and cover yourself in paper and light it on fire.
>>
>>332625247
Turn on Vsync
change audio mode to slower one
use a different backend
stop being a nigger
>>
>>332625247
https://wiki.dolphin-emu.org/index.php?title=The_Legend_of_Zelda:_The_Wind_Waker

ie look at sound issues

it took me two fucking seconds to google this you fucking retard
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.