[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So you're minding you own business with your honey at the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Fire Squad.jpg (94 KB, 899x731) Image search: [Google]
Fire Squad.jpg
94 KB, 899x731
So you're minding you own business with your honey at the bar when this gang of fuck faces slaps her anus.
How do you respond?
>>
DEEP
DARK
NEBULA
>>
sorry i can only see pixels
what is it again?
>>
I cast stillness and setup my one turn kill
>>
>>332620839
You cheap bastard, you know that that isn't allowed.
>>
Ask them to slap my anus next.
>>
>>332619918
wonder why i am in a shit game
>>
>>332619918
>slap her anus
How? She's either in a provocative stance or they got some assbang hocus pocus shit
>>
>>332621717
She has no ass cheeks and is literally only hole back there.
>>
>>332619918
Dark Bane
Mimic
>>
cast fairy ward and then go after qada
>>
>there's someone out there who beat this game without figuring out the Stillness abuse
>>
It's ez we hire the fairies
>>
>>332619918
The only fight in the game I couldn't beat without resorting to stillness cheese.
>>
I use Sleep-All and Poison-All with an Arcanist, the only one immune is Salve-Maker so I just take the fat fuck down first. and flawless the rest
>>
>>332622364
I knew how to use Stillness, but never used it. The other Spiritmaster spells made the game easy enough.
Never bothered with that final asterisk boss rush either, though.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.