[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lost in Blue series: Recommendations?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: LIB.jpg (395 KB, 640x575) Image search: [Google]
LIB.jpg
395 KB, 640x575
Interested in these games. Is there a "best" one in terms of gameplay, atmosphere, etc.? Should I start at the beginning? Go all the way back to Survival Kids on the GBC? Is it a mix of zelda exploration/action or straight survival sim?

Just curious; would love to hear some opinions from /v/.
>>
If you ever plan on playing the first one, start with it. It's not great.
>have to run back to the hut every five minutes because apparently breaking your glasses means you don't know how to eat you fucking bitch
>>
>>332606775
This pissed me off soooooo much. I swore the chick was brain damaged.
>>
>>332606592
Free bump cuz Survival Kids was my goddamn jam as a kid, nigga

Didn't know this series was related.
>>
>>332606775
do you know if the sequels are any more refined?
>>
>>332608303
Stay
Away
from Shipwrecked
that is my only advice
>>
>>332608369
I downloaded that for my wii.

Is it bad?
>>
>>332608303
Never played the sequels, but I heard they're less tedious.
Really, if they just removed the girl needing to be fed by hand, it'd be fine. Just let me store food at home and have her eat it autonomously like a normal fucking human being.
>>
>>332608427
yes
just fucking uninstall it
I double fucking dare you to beat that game
>>
>>332608556
I guess if you have a fetish for hand-feeding submissive waifus...
>>
>>332608651
What's bad about it m8?
>>
>>332608843
Nigros
>>
Played Survival Kids, Lost in Blue, and Lost in Blue 2. Loved them all.
>>
>>332608749
More like a fetish for feeding the girl you have chained in your unga bunga bungalow all of the eggs.
>>
>>332606592
I agree with the other posters here that girl is the worst part of the game.

The thing that is so god damn annoying about her is that while initially it makes a little bit of sense why you have to wait on her hand and foot (no food, no water, no way for her to take care of herself without glasses) even when that should no longer be a problem, her AI is so fucking stupid she'll let herself die of thirst even though there is literally a drum of water not 5 feet away from her.

And that will happen to you. Because you can do all your due-diligence after getting all the right upgrades for the cave and fully stockpiling all the food and water she could possibly need and she'll just let herself die while you're 3 days away from the cave.

If you can get past that, there is an enjoyable game to be had there. Lots of different endings and some interesting stuff happens later that I never fully uncovered, but that girl is the worst part of the game by far.
>>
>>332608971
There are savages in the game?
>>
>>332608843
everything
Motion Controls and Pointing are added to things that should be a thing
like to shake a tree you have to point at a tree and tell your back humping monkey to shake it. Any time you want to use that monkey. You have to stop
you can't multitaask
tons more minigames
also the game is easier because you're place is right next to clean water river
>>
>>332608749
Hell yes, I replay this game yearly because of this.
Also, feels.
>>
>>332609316
It makes me wonder if the sequels addressed this, though I do like the idea of a more open exploration game with multiple paths/endings.
>>
last bump
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.