[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will we ever get a Sleeping Dogs 2?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
File: Sleeping Dogs raining.jpg (670 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Sleeping Dogs raining.jpg
670 KB, 1920x1080
Will we ever get a Sleeping Dogs 2?
>>
Bad games don't serve sequels.
>>
>>332603513
https://triadwars.com/en-us/

this is sleeping dogs 2 ;^)
>>
>rainy night
>driving in black car
>this starts playing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAgaEcdlEnY&list=PLcWzxAxUrIe_NCvhp4OylSDjvJQFFPzey
>>
>>332603710
I liked it
>>
>>332604095
Fuck i'm gonna have to get the remaster when i've got some money, loved the atmosphere in this game and the soundtrack was better than gta
>>
>Gook Theft Auto
>good
>>
>>332604695

It's only like $16 by now at GameStop

I never played any of the DLC myself, would it be worth it to pick up the Definitive Edition for the PS4?
>>
>>332605970
The DLC campaigns are pretty shit, but if you want to replay the game, the definitive is worth it for that cheap
>>
sleeping dogs is the best gta clone ever released. they need to make a new one with planes and shit
>>
>triad wars was played by no one
>the devs are currently making some shitty disney infinity addon

I feel like a man without a pork bun.
>>
No but we ll get GTA: Tokyo instead
>>
>>332604775
How is it not? The combat is fun as fuck
>>
>>332609361

but do you got the yellow fever?
>>
>>332608367

>The Dragon Tournament is shit
>>
>>332603710

Shit taste doesn't deserve replies

... wait
>>
sleeping dogs 2: the pork bun wars
>>
did it confuse poor americlap brains because HK drives on the left?
>>
>>332604775
>>27522478

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on 4chan by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is 4chan. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . . . . . that is if you can handle it...
>>
>>332604024
>is
was
>>
>>332611014
It threw me for a few moments, but I got used to it. I drove in the wrong lane on purpose in Saints Row games anyway.
>>
File: 1458381440103.jpg (422 KB, 797x748) Image search: [Google]
1458381440103.jpg
422 KB, 797x748
you smart

pick strong bird
>>
>>332611074
fucking kill yourself
>>
File: 188.gif (944 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
188.gif
944 KB, 500x333
>>332604095
>rainy night
>Jackie sends that text
>this starts playing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmolodMHKiM
>>
>that feel when the first time I accidentally dove over a pork bun stand and killed the guy behind it
>>
Rip Jackie Ma :^(

Fuck he was based
>>
I cant be the only one to always kill those loud bitches outside the apartment...
>>
>>332612394

I guess he wasn't a whole man
>>
>>332612832
HAVE YOU HAD YOUR MAN HAVE DRIED SEAHORSE?

MAKE MAN STAY HARD FOR 3 HOURS
>>
HEY /v/ I'M GETTING MARRIED, LOOK FORWARD TO IT YA
>>
File: she didn't deserve this.jpg (69 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
she didn't deserve this.jpg
69 KB, 1280x720
>>332613169
>>
>>332613169
Kek
>>
File: Str vs Dex.webm (3 MB, 800x340) Image search: [Google]
Str vs Dex.webm
3 MB, 800x340
Any other game where it let you use Kung fu?
>>
>>332613407
who wears a red dress to a wedding

honestly!
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.