[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are you emulating on this fine Wednesday night /v/? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: ppsspp.png (84 KB, 705x344) Image search: [Google]
ppsspp.png
84 KB, 705x344
What are you emulating on this fine Wednesday night /v/? I'm about to play 7th Dragon 2020.
>>
Initial D Street Stage
>>
Land of Illusion starring Mickey Mouse
>>
anyone else have trouble emulating patapon? I just get a black screen after the intro storybook scene.
>>
File: 5365946198_744c03d283_b.jpg (139 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
5365946198_744c03d283_b.jpg
139 KB, 1024x768
i saw an anon toaking shit about it on other thread about how the director of the game loves to hore up his female characters

and i give it a try
>>
>>332594886
I started >buying video games. I'm looking to start a Game Boy collection.

As for emulation, I'm playing Paper Mario: TTYD on my PC
>>
Trying to play Armored Core Last Raven Portable, but I have to choose between black boxes on thrusters or blurry as fuck everything (D3D9/OGL).

PPSSPP is usually problem-free these days, so it's odd.
>>
>>332594886
What the fuck do all these Ps stand for
>>
>>332595527
what version are you using?
>>
>>332594886
is there a Vita emulator?
>>
>>332597958
not yet
>>
Going jrpg crazy, doingy first play through of both final fantasy vii and snes dragon quest iii. Ffvii is cool but I''m getting a bit tired of text dumps, dqiii is phenomenal and I love it. Might drop ffvii, I'll give it until the end of disk 1.
>>
>>332597243
Playstation Portable Simulator Suitable for Playing Portably
>>
>>332598378
disc 1 is pretty much one big text dump bro hate to tell you. around 1/3 through disc 2 you get to a lot more freedom.

Maybe try Legend of the Dragoon if you've never played it before. It too is pretty text heavy but the story is delightfully cheesy, and it has a really strong timed hit system. I hope you like volcanoes though.

Wild arms if you've never played them are some of the pinnacles of classic JRPG. then of course the suikoden games are cool too.
>>
Timesplitters 2, thinking of playing Future Perfect but there's a lot of annoying graphical bugs that while not making the game entirely unplayable, it does take away from my enjoyment to the point where i'd rather just not play the game at all.
>>
>>332597243
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3RsJBhhswI
>>
>>332598782
Maybe I'll drop it then, the characters aren't necessarily awful but ok, cloud seems a bit angsty not really caring about anything. Gameplay is good, kinda simple but not bad. I really love the pre rendered backgrounds, they look phenomenal in my opinion and so full of chatacter and detail. I feel bad and that I should be giving it more of a chance.
>>332598842
Time splitters 2 on a psp?
>>
>>332599485
cloud perks up, the first disc is basically the intro.

If you drop it, I just implore you to come back to it in a month or two, don't restart, but just come back to it, it should be a lot more bearable to not have to deal with a bunch of boring nonsense.

also another game I forgot, xenogears, duh. Way way up there.

if you're in the market for PS2 emulation you can try xenosaga, but they're story games first, JRPGs second.
>>
>>332599485
I was under the impression that this was an emulation as a whole thread and not just exclusively PSP emulation.
>>
>>332599994
You are correct, assumed he meant psp related for some reason. Sorry for being a dumbass.
>>
File: 1386733572601.png (814 KB, 848x1299) Image search: [Google]
1386733572601.png
814 KB, 848x1299
Fuck I wasn't expecting choosing a VA to be so hard. But they had my nigga IO up there. The game we're getting on the 3ds better have the Jap voices or I think I might be legit mad.
>>
>>332594886
Photo Kano.
>>
Just finished 999 for the first time, in preparation for VLR on my vita.

Definitely one of my favorite VNs now. Holy fucking shit that twist. Almost makes 2 handheld generation's worth of dual screen gimmicks worth it.

I will now leave this thread because one of you cunts is probably going to spoil VLR for me.
>>
File: 1459281675270.png (2 MB, 1276x730) Image search: [Google]
1459281675270.png
2 MB, 1276x730
>>332601947
Bad news, friend. It does. And you're going to find it even harder to pick a voice.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.