[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So has anyone here actually played this? How was it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: The-Division.jpg (406 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
The-Division.jpg
406 KB, 2048x1152
So has anyone here actually played this? How was it?
>>
>>332578456
I've enjoyed it playing with a consistent group of friends. If I weren't playing with friends, I don't think I could enjoy this game solo at all.
>>
>>332578456
Ubisoft's Destiny. Somehow has worse gameplay and is visually uninteresting.
>>
File: Garbage.jpg (771 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Garbage.jpg
771 KB, 1600x1200
WOW I GOT A BEANIE TO MATCH MY DOWN JACKET
>>
I solo'd until level 7 and then got my friends to join, I'm level 23 now and have enjoyed it the whole time
Just because it's Ubisoft doesn't mean it's shit, though it does mean be wary
>>
>>332578456
bretty fun.
Wait till they make the entire map a darkzone though, shit will be CRRAAZZAY
>>
File: rainbow-six-siege.jpg (112 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
rainbow-six-siege.jpg
112 KB, 1280x720
So how does this game compare to this?
>>
>>332579718
nigga they aren't even the same genre
>>
More shooter than RPG. Borderlands is a good comparison point.

Weapons have various stats that are boiled down to DPS for you but of course you may want a very powerful but slow gun in some situations even if a SMG has higher DPS.

It's very instanced. You see people in these safehouse things and can join a party whenever but generally, if not in a party, it's like a single-player game.

It's fun, so far at least. The usual thing applies here: it's more fun with friends and is designed that way. That said, if you're a soloing kind of guy, there's still fun to be had and various plot-related collectibles and stuff like that.
>>
>>332578456
I have a level 11 character and maybe 9 hours on it? I even have the season pass oh god whyyyyyyyy? It is a piece of trash. I am sick of 'mmo light' games and there has only been like 3. War Frame, Destiny and The Division.
>>
>>332581465
I was level 30, DZ level 50 by the time I had 9 hours in, GIT GOOD
G
I
TGOOOD
>>
>>332579718
I've had more fun playing siege
>>
>>332581796
The game is trash and i don't want to play it.
>>
It's the game I play when I don't want to try, the gameplay is unremarkable but somewhat enjoyable.

While I enjoy it, I wouldn't have bothered with it if I knew my friends weren't going to come on it and I'd be playing alone/with randoms, because most of the fun to be had with the game is fucking shit up in the Dark Zone, where it's unwise to kill more than one player on your own.
>>
>>332578456
shit game. boring.
>>
>>332578456
I bought it with season pass and completed the vanilla story with a friend, we occasionally play in the DZ too. It's not a revolutionary game, but the graphics are sweet, the customization is pretty good clothes-wise and gun-wise.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.