[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't we get Halo MCC or at least Halo 3 on PC? I really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault[3].jpg (104 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[3].jpg
104 KB, 1920x1080
Why can't we get Halo MCC or at least Halo 3 on PC?

I really want it.
>>
>>332577053
download halo online then.
>>
>>332577116
Isn't that the Russian one with microtransactions in it? I heard it doesn't even have all the maps from 3 either.
>>
You buying a bone with MCC is cheaper than Micro$oft putting the money into a port
>>
el dewrito
>>
>>332577254
No I'm talking about the version that has that shit modded out.
>>
I think theres at least a slight chance with how Microsoft is opening up to the PC. It's more likely that PC will just get Halo 6 though.
>>
>>332577269
I'd be okay with buying a Bone if I didn't hear so many horrible things about inexcusable bugs within Halo MCC

Part of me would even re-buy an Xbox 360 with Halo 3 if I didn't think XBL for 360 is going to be shutdown in the next few years
>>
File: halo_3_maps_construct_tips[1].jpg (24 KB, 400x226) Image search: [Google]
halo_3_maps_construct_tips[1].jpg
24 KB, 400x226
Best map coming through
>>
>>332577653
It's fine in Singleplayer I think, it's just Multiplayer that was fucked.

Which is a shame, because Multiplayer is the biggest draw for that title.

To answer your question, OP, it's because Halo is the only reason to get an Xbone anymore, what with most exclusives becoming a victim of Microsoft's new push for "the Microsoft platform" instead of an Xbox and Games for Windows Live.
>>
>>332578091
Fuck construct and it's shitty grav lift traps.

Sandtrap best map.
>>
>>332578201
The concept of all the maps from Halo 1-3 in the same online multiplayer had my dick diamonds when I first heard about it.

Is there any chance that long after Halo MCC has run it's life we'll see Halo 3/MCC on PC?

If Halo 3 hit steam, literally everyone would purchase it.
>>
>>332577053
Never.
Ever.
>>
>>332577053
fuck you, i bought xbone for that.
>>
Just play ElDewrito. The player base is getting pretty serviceable.

M$ will never put Halo on PC. It's their last real console seller.
>>
>>332578403
It's possible, but I doubt it will be any time soon.

That is the Microsoft panic button. When they need cash fucking NOW, and nothing else will work, they'll send out Halo 3 to the PC.

For Windows Live.
>>
>>332578539
But long after the life of Halo 3 on consoles has ended, an official PC release would be profitable.

I'm sure just about everybody who had it on 360 would buy it full price on PC again.

Not like Halo 3 is selling new in 2016. I suppose MCC still is, but even that's going to die (if it hasn't already gotten clsoe)
>>
>>332578370
It was good for mlg king of the hill
>>
>>332578936
I think the problem is if Halo ever did come back to PC, it would gain a lot of popularity as a potential eSport. This would cause Halo to be associated with PC more than Xbox over time.

Microsoft probably wants the Xbone to be an eSport machine, but eSport culture outside of Fighting Games will never happen.
>>
>>332579213
I mean, I guess. I just feel like as long as the PC releases were far behind the console releases it would only resolve in more profit in the long run since it's essentially giving a new second life to an older title, while the newer titles are still console exclusives for multiple years

But I don't know how much money goes into making PC ports of old console games so I can't say much more than that
>>
>>332579213
Nah PCfags only want to play CS:GO when it comes to FPS these days
>>
>>332577401
>modding out Russians

Finally the future we deserve is here
>>
>>332579732
Because most FPS games are fucking console trash.

Halo is console trash but on PC it vibed really well because of the mod community.
>>
>>332578403
On PC maybe, i would even say is a strong possibility. But Steam? Never.
>>
ElDewrito. Google it
>>
File: garycoleman-wtf.gif (857 KB, 300x191) Image search: [Google]
garycoleman-wtf.gif
857 KB, 300x191
>>332578091
>only half the map is used
>best map
>>
>>332579896
>future
It already exists, it's called retail price.
>>
>>332577401
What's it called because I hate the Halo 4 bullshit
>>
>>332577053
PC "master"race
ahahahha
>>
>>332582426
Eldewrito
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.