[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Not playing well >Everyone starts shouting at you >Feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1339861368222.png (955 B, 142x229) Image search: [Google]
1339861368222.png
955 B, 142x229
>Not playing well
>Everyone starts shouting at you
>Feel like shit because of it even though you were trying

This shit is why I play singleplayer games. What is it that makes multiplayer so eternally shitty?
>>
GIT GUD
I
T

G
U
D
>>
>>332568663
You.
>>
>>332568663
Are you so retarded that you can't take a bit of shit on the Internet?
>>
>>332569089
I just don't get what they achieve from acting tryhard on the internet. It just makes for a horrible game for everyone, and ends up making games worse from the downward spiral of people acting like cunts.
>>
Players that mistreat other players are usually not very good at the game either. Having a bad reaction to what goes on in a game is usually a hindrance to skill development because you're learning to respond to obstacles in unproductive negative hurtful ways.

If they are being mean to you then tell them they are bothering you by acting like this or try to change the atmosphere to a more encouraging productive one. If they don't stop then quit and find new more fun people to play with. Sticking with ragers won't help you get better.

If you play a game where quitting to find better players will lower your rank and pair you up with weaker players who are more likely to complain then do this. Find the competitive website that teaches everything advanced about the game and find the best youtube tutorial series on getting better at that game. Most games have stuff like this.

Put in practice for a few weeks at a particular game following the up to date competitive advice for your game. At this point you should be good enough to where you will see more impressive players more often who have better sportsmanship with the game.

I really have no idea how well this will work
Have a nice day
>>
>>332569514
I get that, but welcome to the Internet.
>>
File: 1437629772452.jpg (20 KB, 255x256) Image search: [Google]
1437629772452.jpg
20 KB, 255x256
>>332569546
>pls no bully
Personally, I can't stand shitters at all. I Just keep the hate inside, sometimes it leaks out. Don't play this gamemode if you're going to fucking suck dicks.
>>
>>332569546
That was cute.

>>332569514
The keyword isn't "acting", but "being".
It's the same thing in "real life", you just don't see it too often because they're, more likely than not, dissimulating their thoughts and emotions.

However, don't you worry, I'm sure that with time the line between what happens on and offline will be even thinner, and the way things are looking, you'll have a mass Reddit-fest everywhere you go, people being nice by obligation and for their 10 minutes of fame.
>>
>>332569925
Why not offer help though? If you know how they could be better, tell them. That way if you see them again they might not be as shit.
>>
File: 1406848683887.jpg (43 KB, 517x517) Image search: [Google]
1406848683887.jpg
43 KB, 517x517
>>332568663
How about you stop being shit and learn the game by practicing? Or even better IGNORE THEM. Is it really that hard to click on the mute button or leave the game? For fucks sake anon, its the internet you either deal with it or click on that shiny power button on your pc and never touch it again. No one knows you and no one cares about your precious feelings, I know it sucks but what are you gonna do lecture them on why they should be nice on the internet?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.