[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Studios that resisted corruption.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1879916_0[1].jpg (8 KB, 540x309) Image search: [Google]
1879916_0[1].jpg
8 KB, 540x309
P+
Never did any shady DLC/20 re-releases player milking shit.
Their games are obviously smaller than AAA but full of fun mechanics, original artstyle and good gameplay.
Dont compromise their games for "wider audience" or SJW bullshit.
After release of W101 the final game looked better than every advertisement screenshot they released.

What other game studios will survive incoming vidya crash solely on their fans hard earned trust.
>>
Literally every game of theirs has DLC.
>>
There is no and never will be a physical version of the revengeace dlc. Let that sink in for a minute.
>>
>>332567969
There is a difference between "DLC" and Evolved brand of "DLC"
>>
File: image.png (281 KB, 557x605) Image search: [Google]
image.png
281 KB, 557x605
Popcap

Somehow, by some fucking miracle, they didn't go to shit after being bought by EA

And managed to make the beautiful series that is Garden Warfare and it's sequel

And PvZ2 now is fucking fantastic
>>
I want to say Falcom but they are hit or miss with some people.
>>
>>332567969
Endless Space didn't, and I know a couple others didn't too, but I only need to name one to prove you wrong.
>>
DLC is publisher's decision. P* is just developer.
>>
>>332568508
do you mean Infinite Space?

Endless Space is a totally different game.
>>
>>332568965
Yeah I did, thank you.
>>
>>332567741
But they are dealing with activision, enough to get hate from a lot of people.

Also wasn't Grey Fox and some of the Rising DLC really strong?
>>
>>332568298

Fuck Octopus Zombie

That mother fucker and Fisherman Zombie is the reasons I couldn't beat this fucking world, I said fuck it and skipped to Frostbite Caves
>>
>>332567741
Treasure.
Not one bad game.
Never made DLC.
Makes a game once every 5 years.
Possibly dead now.
>>
>>332568484

Falcom, if anything sure they want to pander to a "broader audience," but at least it's mainstream otaku and not Western fucks or sjws
>>
>>332567741
I know most people complain about it but I really like the ship segments in their games.
I'd rather have an average mini game than having a game play exactly the same all the way through without ever introducing something new
>>
File: 1459358518777.jpg (48 KB, 390x390) Image search: [Google]
1459358518777.jpg
48 KB, 390x390
>>332567741
no byonetta 2 on normal console or pc. Fuck of
shill.

>resist corruption.
yeah, of course senpai
>>
>>332574981
>no byonetta 2 on normal console or pc
And who's fault is that?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.