[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sometimes I wish people would just go to the extreme and message/petition/spam
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: tracer-bubble-butt.jpg (33 KB, 765x497) Image search: [Google]
tracer-bubble-butt.jpg
33 KB, 765x497
Sometimes I wish people would just go to the extreme and message/petition/spam companies that are so easily malleable to remove any hint of sexualization in their games and see how well it works for them.

Get them to change their game so much so it flops, or get so fed up with it that they no longer care about the complaints.
>>
>>332543902
sometimes I wish all fucking virgin losers and sjw ugly cunts could just get a gf/bf and stop caring about that fucking stupid shit
>>
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/708/952/914/activision-blizzard-please-remove-guns-from-your-game-%22overwatch.%22/
>>
>>332543902
Why don't you do it yourself?

>Inb4 no beta access
>>
Tracer's ass is cute!
>>
>>332544546
I have zero interest in Overwatch

>>332544439
This is good
>>
>>332544439
It's too obvious though. You should start with Hanzo being sexualized and he should be covered completely.
>>
>>332545083
Of course its obvious thats the point, it shows of fucking retarded removing anything because "muh feelings" is
>>
>>332545148
No, anon, it has to look legit so they actually remove it.
>>
>>332544439
I am supporting this petition because i think it is the right thing to do. I want to be able to play together with my wife and my somalian friend and their son. I do not want to introduce guns or the thought of guns into their sons world just yet. He shouldn't have to grow up in a world filled with this toxic masculinity.

/ Ulf Svensson - Sweden
>>
>>332545148
You don't want it to be obvious, though.
You want to build an environment where doing the "right" thing feels stressful; knowing which hoop to jump through and in what order to jump through them becoming such a soul-crushing process that they instead choose to rebel. You want to Poe them into rejecting the entire process.

If you make it obvious they'll just dismiss you and double down on stupidity.
>>
>>332545486
The fucking what?
>>
>>332543902
So the big question, are they going to change it?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.