[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WiiabU fags will still defend the worst console in Nintendo history.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: Capture.png (35 KB, 678x444) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
35 KB, 678x444
WiiabU fags will still defend the worst console in Nintendo history.
>>
>>332541917
Thanks for the quality thread OP
>>
File: nintendo.png (752 KB, 1327x581) Image search: [Google]
nintendo.png
752 KB, 1327x581
>>
>>332541917
Looking at this graph makes me wonder why they bother doing home consoles anymore, clearly handhelds are working out better for them
>>
>>332541917
>owned a virtual boy as a kid
>own a WiiU now
No shame, both are certainly lackluster though
>>
>>332541917

Hey, the VB might have had some issues, but Wario Land was fucking great
>>
>>332542208
>why they bother doing home consoles anymore
cause they still make a profit out of it.

sony on the other hand, but handheld have ended on RED, reason why they killed it and no successor on the future
>>
>>332542208
They were a powerhouse in the console market up till gen 5 when they got some solid competition and took their first misstep with the n64.

I think it's an attempt to continue holding on to that. But who knows, maybe the NX will be a return to form with no gimmicks and just raw power and a solid lineup.

By which I mean that will never happen, nintendo makes it so difficult to develop on their systems compared to the pretty much equal xbone/ps4 that they can't even get many indie titles.

The third party will never come back to nintendo consoles purely out of principal, I imagine. The way nintendo held third party devs' balls in a fucking vice grip for near 15 years would make me shy away from working with them ever.

Then for foreign devs there's the worry of your game being "localized" and chopped to bits which seems to be the new trend. But they've been doing that for years.

I just wish things would go back to how they were, they only censored crosses and other religious references because, hey, I get it, that stuff can ACTUALLY be offensive, and stopped with all the gimmicks. The whole gimmick of the 3DS, the 3D, is largely unused by a majority of owners of the fucking system. The time and R&D and cash that went to making that shitty screen could have gone to improving the power, making the need for the n3ds nil. But maybe that was in their plan all along. Either way i'm still so scarred from the 4 fucking revisions of DS that i'm not buying a 3DS till the new system comes out.
>>
>>332542107
kek
>>
Got some great games and even some solid ports out of it with a few more to come out in the future so I'm not complaining too much.
The system has shitloads of potential still but it's never going to live up to it
>>
>>332541917
>sale charts
gee I wonder what flavor of fanatic made this thread
>>
>>332543278
>The way nintendo held third party devs' balls in a fucking vice grip for near 15 years would make me shy away from working with them ever.
without em you wont even have a job
>>
File: 1418098604058.png (303 KB, 871x626) Image search: [Google]
1418098604058.png
303 KB, 871x626
>>332541917
Real question: why should you opinion on a console and its game library be swayed by how well it sells? And why should you only be loyal to one company? I enjoy both my Wii U and my Vita.
>>
File: woomy.webm (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
woomy.webm
2 MB, 500x500
>>
>>332544103
eat shit delusional nintoddler

oh wait you already do
>>
>>332542208
Look at the Wii faggot
>>
>>332545169
He's got a point, Nintendo was one of the strongest consoles in the industry if you wanted to make money your best option to throw in with Nintendo and honestly it worked for a lot of companies
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.