[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I bought a Vita
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
I found a used Vita for 80 yurops and snached it without thinking too much.

What are the must-have Vita titles? I'm not too much into turn based rpgs but digimon interests me for reasons. I'd get Dragons Crown but it 10gb in size and I only have a 8gb memorycard for now.
>>
>>332536623

Persona 4 Golden
>>
VLR
L
R
>>
>>332536736
This.
>>
>>332536623
>Dragons Crown
>10gb
What? You meant 1.0 gb, didn`t you?
>>
>>332536623
Freedom Wars
>>
Dragons Crown
Muramasa Rebirth
Gravity Rush
Killzone Mercenary
Dungeon Travelers 2
EDF2
Toukiden Kuwami
Soul Sacrifice Delta
Freedom Wars
Stranger of Sword City
>>
>>332536736
>>332536873
Is it good? I'm afraid I'll get bored with the combat system.

>>332537013
Whoops, it was 10000Kb... Now I feel stupid. Thanks anon

>>332537090
Thanks
>>
I really like rythm games and would recommend project diva.
Also you should pick up No Heroes Allowed. It's a psp game that plays a lot like dungeon keeper only you have to balance your ecology instead of your economy.
>>
>>332536736
This + the Metal Gear Solid collection if you haven't played those.

And don't forget that you can play PS1/PSP games as well. They both have phenomenal libraries worth exploring. And most PS1 games are under 500MB too
>>
>>332536623
Lumines
>>
File: 1459336428465.gif (3 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1459336428465.gif
3 MB, 500x281
>>332536623
If there is one Vita must have it'd probably be Soul Sacrifice Delta, but alas it's digital only in the west. Wait you're European right? Then that means you can import the Asian English version of the game because it's compatible with EU dlc. If you're American then you're out of luck.
>>
>watashit ripoff
>>
>>332537235

It's a good game, and the one sitting in my Vita right now. Not sure if it would convert you if you aren't into JRPGs, but its the best of the best when it comes to Vita exclusives. Might as well give it a chance if you own the system.
>>
>>332536623
>buying used handhelds

KEK
U
C
K
>>
>>332537757
>being proud of paying nearly double for the same thing
Hope that plastic wrap around the box was worth it anon
>>
>>332537338
Also worth noting is that some ps1/psp games can only be put on a vita through the ps3 and some can't even do that.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.