[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Basically all videogames that get release these days when they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: file_196893_0_Far_Cry_3_Tiger.jpg (106 KB, 658x370) Image search: [Google]
file_196893_0_Far_Cry_3_Tiger.jpg
106 KB, 658x370
Basically all videogames that get release these days when they model animals, don't model genitals. Why? Nature isn't censored, so neither should videogames
inb4 children. Children are allowed in petting zoos even though they might seem some dongle doos.
>>
>>332528602

Avoiding unnecessary work.

Costs time and money to neuter a bunch of animals in a zoo, especially if you wanna breed them.

Also costs time and money to model dongles, unless there's a reason to add them no one would bother.
>>
Some guy probably doesn't want to spend months of his life modeling animal Dick's
>>
>>332528997
Dude, some furries would PAY to model animal dicks to include in a game. You know they would.
>>
>>332531345
Nobody wants to hire furries
Hygiene and social skills are important in a work place
>>
>waaaa why can't devs spend time on pointless shit so I can get off to it
fuck off
>>
Why do you want to see animal genitals so badly OP
>>
>>332528602
"You want me to model WHAT?"
>>
>>332531518
great point. I thought he was serious at first but I never once looked at a video game animal and thought "why doesnt this have a dick? animals have dicks!"

fucking furfag
>>
>game has a cheat code that puts genitals on all models
>>
>>332531663
weird how he doesn't ask for human privates
Just animals
>>
File: 1292010345745.jpg (33 KB, 617x456) Image search: [Google]
1292010345745.jpg
33 KB, 617x456
>this OP
>>
>>332528602
>dongle doos
this tells me that you're not yet mature enough to have num-num
>>
Waste of polys for something that brings nothing to the game. I can assure you that modelers cut out a lot of other "unnecessary" stuff and not just dongs. Stuff like legs for birds that the player character is only supposed to see flying in the distance, mammaries and nipples for any animal that isn't a cow, etc.
>>
File: GnhUYwJ.jpg (263 KB, 2100x1080) Image search: [Google]
GnhUYwJ.jpg
263 KB, 2100x1080
>>332528602
It's hard to find qualified modeller that can pay attention to details
>>
>>332532140
Somebody post the "floating horse vagina" screenshot
>>
>>332532140
wow it adds so much to the experience
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.