[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THIS BOSS IS FUCKING HORSESHIT ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR HES FAST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6
File: SotFS_Aava.jpg (860 KB, 1283x751) Image search: [Google]
SotFS_Aava.jpg
860 KB, 1283x751
THIS BOSS IS FUCKING HORSESHIT ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR HES FAST HE HITS FAST AND HE RUNS ALL THE TIME SO I CANT EVEN FUCKING HIT HIM
>>
Gotta get good at dodging those nutso swings of his. Either summon, get more i-frames or git gud.

Also hope you're not using magic.
>>
if you think he's bullshit just wait until you see the bonus boss
>>
>>332527101
Really?
>>
You clearly haven't fought the rat authority yet. Also just you wait until you fight two at once after trekking through blinding snow for 3 minute minimum.
>>
Dodge senpai.

I struggled with him for a while but just learn his movesets and patterns and how to dodge them and you can kill him easy.
>>
>Die about 10 times with both NPC summons helping me
>Decide to fuck it, 2 arm my weapon and go with stamina shield
>Dodging like a motherfucking Ninja
>Die twice but beat it on the third without too much trouble

Now the arena with the guards that respawn, THAT'S BULLSHIT.
>>
>>332528598
>the fight with not one but two of them after that incredibly difficult snow area
What were they fucking thinking?
>>
>>332527101
there'll be two of them later after the longest fucking walk ever
>>
>>332527101
You're gonna love 2Cat OP.
>>
>>332528723
It was the dlc challenge area designed to be unreasonably hard, just like sunken king's gank squad and blue smelter's extravaganza.
>>
>>332528723

They weren't. Frozen Outskirts would've been hated so much better if there was another bonfire and a few more buildings and loot, but there was nothing but horse dick in between buildings.
>>
>>332528865
And none of them were good.
>>
>>332527101
Should been a fist fighter nigger.

I wrecked this faggot with no shirt and nothing but my big manly fists.
>>
File: carolyn pe-tits.jpg (31 KB, 720x537) Image search: [Google]
carolyn pe-tits.jpg
31 KB, 720x537
roll TOWARDS him
all of his attacks go forward and wide
if you roll towards him, he will miss every attack
so get naked, and roll into him, then hit his back legs
>>
>>332528865
Man fuck the iron passage. You get through all that bullshit only to fight a recolored version of a boss you killed forever ago just to end up with no real reward.

Ganksquad was the easiest challenge area by far. Just summon the npc phantoms and let the 2 melee bosses get distracted by them then make a b-like to the archer who can be killed in like 3 backstabs. Once that's over its a guaranteed win.
>>
>>332529465
you can just sprint through that area without fighting once
you just need to remember to roll under the archer's attack
>>
>>332529849
You can just sprint through every area in the game. That doesn't make it any less bullshit.

A good area should make you WANT to fight through it, regardless of difficulty.
>>
>>332530297
>this thing annoys me
-but you can skip it
>but it annoys me!
>>
>>332530408
>skipping fights

What are you, some kind of nancy?
>>
>>332530571
>she fights regular mooks in order to grind levels like a bitch instead of running from boss to boss and fighting them as soon as possible
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (42 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
42 KB, 1280x720
Then you are not ready for this shitfest
>>
>>332530408
hes right tho
>>
>>332530408
What are you even trying to say? Are you implying the area is fine because you can just sanic through it? Nobody can be that retarded, right?
>>
>>332527294
The run up to the bonus boss is rage worthy and the bonus boos itself is, literally, double the bullshit this one is, assuming you suck like OP and you think Aava is bullshit.
>>
>>332530793
if you have a hard time fighting through,
the best option is to skip the fighting and run to the boss
if you keep fighting through that area, where enemies cast slow on you and attack you from perches you can't reach,
and keep losing instead of getting odd, or running past
it's your own damn fault

stop whining!
>>
>>332530707
I insisted to fight all bosses without summoning but this stupid shit, supposed to be my last boss fight in DS2, just straight out made me give up. Everything about the area was god damn retarded.
>>
>>332530941
Holy hell you really are that retarded.

>This poor design is perfectly fine since I can just skip it. Was definitely worth the man hours that were put into creating it in the first place.
>>
>>332530686
>he skips 90% of the game, missing out on some of the most satisfying to beat content

Seriously, late game enemy groups are harder than most bosses.
>>
speedrun strats are to kill him while hes invisible.
>>
>>332527101
just block lol
>>
>>332531159
see >>332529415

while rolling into one enemy, the other can't hit you so long as they are on the opposite side of your current target

tl;dr version
roll into the nearest cat, keeping that cat between you and the far cat

in a pinch, use brightbug like a bitch
>>
Aava isn't hard. I have no idea why people struggle with this fight.

Seriously though. It's like none of you invested into ADP or something.
>>
>>332528865
>>332528995
>>332529465
They were designed to be played co-op.

> fuck the iron passage.
Literally git gud and use the shortcut. You do know about the shortcut right?
>>
>>332527101
>make every boss in the series to have an opening after most attacks that lasts 2 hits, even with the slowest weapon

>make a single boss that has an opening for a single hit

>people legitimately have trouble with it

JUST HIT IT ONCE AND DODGE, YOU'LL WIN EVENTUALLY WITHOUT TAKING A SPEC OF DAMAGE
>>
>>332527293
> tfw magic user
> this boss and the fucking magic woman bullshit boss is fucking impossible to beat
>>
>>332527101
How make him visible?
>>
>>332532309
Go the other way and just keep going. Soon you will find a key item that let's you see
>>
Honestly he was pretty hard, the swing he made with his paws were really inconsistents and I had troubles. Ended up summoning the two NPC.
>>
File: 1435241539944.png (526 KB, 932x700) Image search: [Google]
1435241539944.png
526 KB, 932x700
Summon some players m8
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (186 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
186 KB, 1440x810
>>332532425
This crystal frozen skeletons kills me instantly. Such a bullshit DLCs, all three of them. Fuck you, From.
>>
>>332532627
How weak are you?
>>
Something I've wondered

If you as a phantom have the key item, but the host doesn't, can you kill Aava for him?
>>
>>332532809
im pretty sure you can help someone through throne of want even if you dont have the kings ring
>>
>>332532809
no if the host hasnt unsnowed the area, then Aava will be invisible for summons as well making that fight nearly impossible. Although I suspect some mad asshat has beaten it while its invisible because autism.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.