[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Join multiplayer game >Play music through laptop and leave
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 554734782349.gif (971 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
554734782349.gif
971 KB, 500x281
>Join multiplayer game
>Play music through laptop and leave mic next to it
>Mute everyone else
>>
>>332526751
>Some anon joins the lobby with horrible feed back from his mic
>Mute
>>
Lobby votes to perma ban ;3
>>
Is this how people deal with crippling depression now adays?
>>
>Everyone mutes or kicks you
>>
That's the kind of shit kids do on GTA or cowadoody
You're better than this OP
>>
If the quality is good and the music is fitting I actually appreciate it. Otherwise just mute.
>>
>>332529431
/thread.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 200x172) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 200x172
>Anon has joined the game
"Hey can you guys hear me?"
>people say yes
"Oh okay"
>he doesn't say anything after that
>>
>Everyone mutes you immediately and you're still snickering throughout the whole game thinking you're some ebin troll

Way to go champ.
>>
>>332529749
ignorance is bliss
>>
I don't understand why anybody would want to listen to a bunch of strangers while playing games anyway. If I played games like that, I'd disable the feature.
>>
>Join ranked multiplayer game
>Large spectator count
>Team doing horribly
>Play Galo Sengan over mic
>Every nuts the fuck up
>gg the fuck out of reddit
>>
>Guy always talks shit in chat
>Constantly in the chat trying to sound tough because he likes to live vicariously through strangers he'll never have to see or look in the eye
>Finally gets on mic one day
>He has a high pitches/nasally voice
>He SOUNDS short

Everytime.
So cathartic.
>>
>have mic
> always come up with an excuse to not use it

Anxiety Is fun.
>>
File: 1458680017092.jpg (20 KB, 432x495) Image search: [Google]
1458680017092.jpg
20 KB, 432x495
>>332526751
>guy/kid joins
>starts being le ebin troll or just an annoying child
>mute him
>everyone else screaming "SHUT THE FUCK UP KID YOURE ANNOYING YOU FAT BASEMENT NECKBEARD"

nigga just use the mute button
>>
>>332526751
whats the block in his shirt sleeve? I saw it on Schneider on the TV show One Day at a Time.
>>
File: d5cefoc.jpg (334 KB, 712x548) Image search: [Google]
d5cefoc.jpg
334 KB, 712x548
>hey dude, get on the mic
>"ok, here I am"
>what the fuck man you sound like Kermit the frog
>hahahaha he really does
>>
Jokes on you they all mute you right away while your dumb ass is sitting there listening to music on laptop speakers with a smug look on your face
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.