[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Escape from Tarkov
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Escape from Tarkov.jpg (96 KB, 1800x1013) Image search: [Google]
Escape from Tarkov.jpg
96 KB, 1800x1013
Anyone know more about this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTdwxpSNgCc

I've been following this for two months, seems to be STALKER: Reborn. BUT there are some videos in Youtube bashing their pre-order policy, seems to be fake'ish. What do You think /v/?
>>
>>332524832
this game's been talked for months now, but nobody knows jack shit about it, as it's not out yet.
>>
I bet it's gonna be DayZ 2.0, but sound design is top notch.
>>
>>332524952
>>332525235
Mkay, I obviously should visit /v/ more often, seen no posts on it. What I'm interested in is not the graphics, but the wandering/looting system in the map. Seems to be the new wind. I'm not going to preorder it, though should keep an eye on, might be worth something.
>>
>>332525526
all that looks pretty basic to me, assuming you've played any PC RPGs in the past 20 years. It's the attention to details, especially on guns and animations, that is impressive.

They said there'd be a co-op and PVE modes available.
>>
>>332524832
If I can't equip blue striped tracksuit I'm cancelling preorder.
>>
>>332526246
Yes, that too, but while I would love to hear more about the wandering part - we know tons of games like RUST and DayZ etc., but these sanboxy games did get boring quite fast for me. What really kept me playing was the STALKER series - the world was amazingly immersive. Just loved to play vanilla Clear Sky version in zombie village, also the balistic engine of weapon projectiles was awesome to me... Alpha footage shows some real promise in this one.
Don't get me wrong, PVE and Co-op modes are really welcome, but we do love playing solo sometimes don't we? And STALKER got that part amazingly right!
>>
>>332524832
>stalker: reborn
>multiplayer

no
>>
>>332526585
Let me guess, teabagging animation also should be a must so we can have the real fun in there?
>>
>>332524832
>Decently accurate AR takedown
>In a video game

What the fuck? Are there mechanics attached to this?
>>
>>332527027
>Decently accurate
>The buffer is attached to the bolt carrier
>The gas block has been removed
>>
>>332526983
No, but squatting idle animation is a must.
The game should be as slav as possible.
>>
>>332526981
why not?
>>
>>332527183
I said decently, not perfectly. Of course, what stands out to any AR person immediately is the bolt carrier squatting the buffer. And the buffer spring is apparently still in the tube. Again, it's close, but not perfect.
>>
>>332527027
https://youtu.be/vof9Fquazxs?t=9m55s
At least they're trying to do it. I only hope they will keep this at the end version of the game, because some previous devs tried to do something like that in their early game development stages, but dropped it for some reason.
>>
>>332527462
well by far it's the best approach to weapon customization I've seen in a game that's not only about guns.
>>
File: Marauders.jpg (386 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
Marauders.jpg
386 KB, 1440x900
>>332527269
Haha, You reminded me of this one. Still remember laughing my ass of about him going to market to buy some potatoes as part of mission.
>>
>>332527269
Isn't it in STALKER?
I remember the fireplaces had some cool shit going on there, like music and people lying down and shit.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.