[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's literally impossible.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: bed of bullshit.jpg (99 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
bed of bullshit.jpg
99 KB, 1280x720
It's literally impossible.
>>
File: 1456435430156.jpg (146 KB, 1360x1020) Image search: [Google]
1456435430156.jpg
146 KB, 1360x1020
Literally git gud
>>
>>332522065
It can be beaten in fewer than thirty seconds.
>>
works for me
>>
In case you haven't figure it out, it's a gimmick fight.
>>
>>332522065
it really is , no one in this entire planet has managed to kill this shit and therefore this game has never been beaten . God damnit it still keeps me up at night thinking bout it
>>
>>332522065

run to the left

pull out bow and shoot arrows

leave game

reload game

run to the right

shoot arrows

leave the game

load game

run down the middle

win
>>
>>332522065
>He doesn't homeward bone every time he reaches a goalpost.

But yeah, that boss is so broken/bad that the developers themselves realized it and turned it into the ONLY permanent phase boss that carries over each death.
>>
>>332522743
>homeward bone
Just quit and reload dude, no need to run all the way back from a bonfire.
>>
>>332522065
>tfw playing this while my mother sat behind me and yelled instructions

Good times, good times.
>>
>>332522724
>>332522743
>having to reload to beat the boss properly

I love Dark Souls, but fuck Bed of Chaos is such a shit fight.
>>
>>332522065
oh fugg nigger im on that boss 2. beating the pve as a giant fad last time before dks3
>>
>>332523017
yeah so I shit it back. Plus if the AI messes up and you get that floor flame attack on the ramp going down , you can just cheese it in to the middle before the first arm swing and beat her.
>>
File: Ywmrros.jpg (360 KB, 1920x1028) Image search: [Google]
Ywmrros.jpg
360 KB, 1920x1028
its impossible
>>
>>332525009
Fuck this place. Seriously. I'm playing through scholar at the moment and this is the last thing I have left to do. I really want to just pretend it doesn't exist but I've done literally everything else so far and my autism won't let me.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.