[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bulletstorm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: -509428437.jpg (104 KB, 580x453) Image search: [Google]
-509428437.jpg
104 KB, 580x453
>played a couple stages
>wave after wave of enemies, like uncharted 1
>whip gets boring, boot gets boring
>on rails shootan wave after wave of choppas
>720p/30 on ps3

Is Bulletstorm really this bad or do I just suck?
>>
>>332520578
did you just spam one attack after another or go nuts rushing and killing everyone with everything?. the game was pretty good imo.yet i played with M+K.
>>
>>332521020
i used whip / boot / charged shot
>>
>>332520578
Bulletstorm was the last good fps imho.
>>
y'know there's more to the game than the whip and boot right
>>
>>332521604
such as?
>>
>>332521331
DESU, I agree in the sense that it's the last FPS that I played that I still miss, and I really want to pick up another PS3 some day and get this game so I can play it again. I feel bad that I only did one run through and then traded it in.
>>
>>332520578
I like the idea of the game and the guns were fun.

The co-op was a pretty cool mode. Reminded me of playing those old skateboarding games back in the day.
>>
>>332522374
All of the other guns? Doing trick shots like the game tries to encourage you to do?

Sure, the "Get from point A to point B" shit is still there, but they give you all these ways to make it interesting and you sound like you're not giving it a proper chance.
>>
>>332520578
>FPS on console
You did it to yourself anon
>>332521331
Blood Dragon and CoJ: Gunslinger are not bad
>>
>>332520578
You just suck at it, anon. This was one of the best fps last gen, up there with Vanquish
>>
>>332525342
Vanquish is a 3rd person shooter, retard
>>
>>332522875
why a fucking ps3? it's on fucking pc too
>>
>>332520578
It was built for coop, combos were meant to be used for combined kills with other players.
>>
ILL KICK YOUR DICK OFF
>>
Always want to fuck you, now you have come to fuck me
>>
>>332520578
>playing a shooter
>on ps3

hey i found your problem, OP
>>
dude kill your dicks lmao
>>
>>332527523
i have a thumb extender that goes on over the right analog stick, so...
>>
>>332521331

This. I was bored and downloaded it and it was totally unexpected but it was really fun, the only downside was the fact that you can't jump but otherwise it was a pretty solid game once you remove all the on screen scores popping up.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.