[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My only real life friends have stopped inviting me to their sm4sh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: 1459274198857.jpg (75 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
1459274198857.jpg
75 KB, 535x577
My only real life friends have stopped inviting me to their sm4sh sessions because I main Jigglypuff.
>>
Maybe you should stop playing party games
>>
if they were real friends they would not only be accepting of your jigglypuff but also your homosexuality.
>>
He wasnt your friend if he stopped hanging with you over something like that.
>>
Then they really seriously suck.
>>
>>332508130
Who was being salty? you, or the guy you beat?
>>
>>332508484
I always win every match and they always say "I kept running away and am not playing the game for real"
>>
>>332508564
Who do they play? And how do they play?
>>
>>332508597
I don't remember all of their mains, but they usually just charged at each other.
>>
>>332508660
so they're worse than the average FG player, alright.

There isn't really any advice I can give you, I play Jiggly the same way cause you sort of have to. Unless you wanna get tapped out at 50% or something.
>>
>>332508130
Sounds like you never had any friends to begin with.

Either you're a piece of shit garbage person for whom winning is more important than fun,
Or they are pieces or shit

Most likely both.
>>
>>332508564
Sounds like an insecure sore loser.
And a shitty friend.
>>
>>332508564
that's how faggotry is dealt with in the real world
>>
>>332508825
In 1v1 I play Jiggs rather aggressively. Approach with fair and aerial side B, try to get a back throw in and go for the gimp as soon as they are over the ledge just a bit.

Obviously doesn't work against high tier chars like Shiek, but whatever. Against those I go a little more defensive.
>>
File: 1457516361408.jpg (40 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1457516361408.jpg
40 KB, 400x388
>friend just started maining diddy kong
STOP THROWING BANANAS YOU MONKEY FUCK
>>
>friend has started playing Bayonetta a little bit
>literally every time he goes for an attack it's the held side b
>can reliably counter every single one
>>
>friend plays Fire Emblem characters
>30% of his moves are the counter
It's predictable, but annoying.

The worst however are FE players that don't use the counter the whole match, so you don't really see it coming, and the counter the one match-deciding attack and win.
>>
>>332511062
make me
>>
>>332511062
Pick them up you dingus

>>332511487
That's how you should use them imo.
>>
>>332511846
>That's how you should use them imo.
Yeah, and it's a shitty fucking mechanic. I see no reason why counters are in the game at all.
>>
>>332512174
To outsmart shitters I guess.
Counter is a thing in FE and I guess they couldn't come up with anything that would translate to Smash at the time.
>>
I used to main Kirby but no-one I know nintendo's anymore.
>>
Sounds like shitty friends who dont even know moves but just run into stuff and button mash, then get mad when someone who can actually play the game beat them.
>>
you could have stopped it but instead you wanted to be an asshole

on the bright sight, you have us now
>>
>Having friends
>>
I want to main stupid cat toon link, any tips?
>>
>>332508130
You should sandbag your friends man. Seriously don't be the faggot that just sits there and wins over and over when the rest of the room isn't having a good time.

I'm better than my friends at Street Fighter, but I save my A game for online and my one friend that actually is good. I'd stop shooting you invites too of you're bringing everyone else down.

Winning video games isn't important unless you do it for a living.
>>
I wish my IRL friends played something other than CS:GO and Dota
>>
>>332514532
i'm ur friend
>>
>>332508130
>playing jigglypuff in smash 4
What the shit are you doing, fag? Be glad your "friends" dropped you and start playing melee. Jigglypuff is actually good there
>>
File: 1401830983106.jpg (101 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
1401830983106.jpg
101 KB, 399x388
>having any friends at all
>>
OP confirmed to have shitty friends
>>
>>332508130
Some shitty friends you have OP
>>
>>332508130
Then they suck ass. Many people consider Jigglypuff to be the worst character, especially since there have been no buffs for Jiggs. Jigglypuff is literally the Pichu of smash 4.
>>
File: Pichu_SSBM.jpg (19 KB, 200x266) Image search: [Google]
Pichu_SSBM.jpg
19 KB, 200x266
>>332517276
http://sourcegaming.info/2015/10/13/news-flash-smash-bros-dojo-jigglypuff/

It all comes full circle.

>sakurai intended jiggs to be a joke character in smash 64 (but she ended up decent by mistake oops)
>sakurai adds pichu and claims he's taken jigg's role of being the joke character and therefore buffs the puff
>pichu gets cut and then sakurai gives jigglypuff the joke character role back but this time being for real
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.