[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pre-orders for Guilty Gear Revelator on will be available on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: CexaRQKWwAMb7CJ.jpg large.jpg (102 KB, 660x400) Image search: [Google]
CexaRQKWwAMb7CJ.jpg large.jpg
102 KB, 660x400
Pre-orders for Guilty Gear Revelator on will be available on Japanese PSN on april 1st.
Pre-order bonuses are: Demo (probably the same one NA and EU pre-orders have been promised), Raven and Haehyun.

So I guess that will make Dizzy a character you have to buy separately.
>>
Maybe she's an unlockable character like Sin was
>>
>>332508880
Well I suppose that could happen.
>>
There was some talk that they don't want to charge people for re-coming characters
>>
fuck
i might get jap version just to play the demo a few days early.
japan gets the real game at the end of may too.
>>
PSN is busting my balls over this. I want that demo but I already got my preorder paid for a physical copy.
>>
>>332508087
>delaying the PC port and then selling it at a reduced price when no one wants it anymore

What do they gain from this?
>>
>>332510442
What do they gain selling it on PC when the FGC does not thrive there?
>>
File: 1453683649684.jpg (313 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1453683649684.jpg
313 KB, 1920x1080
>>332510442
money from casuals who still didn't have a ps3 in 2015.

at least we got the one thing from it i wanted to see in xrd, hitboxes.
>>
>>332510498
So that's why they ported xrd?? My point was that they are gonna eventually port anyway and I think that they would make more money if they ported it immediately.
>>
>>332510442
It's basically a way to make more money off PC players who also own a playstation. People who want the game as soon as possible but would prefer to buy or pirate it on PC. They end up buying the game on console, then sometimes rebuying it/pirating it on PC. Since it's a niche title mostly popular with console players, the amount of money they make off these people outweight what they'd get from releasing the game on PC at the same time as releasing it on console.
>>
>>332510442

A lot of people would get it on PC only, by delying it they can make dedicated players double dip. First PSN for the earlier release and then PC for both convenience and much better online.
>>
>>332511087
>>332510902
Why would fightards with PS4 buy it on PC? 1f of native delay is not tourney standard lmao
>>
Will Australia get fucked over again?
>>
No Baiken, no deal still.
>>
>>332511835

1f of native delay turns a 3f online connection into offline tourney standard and makes anything beyond much more bearable in general. Offline will forever be console, but the PC version is definitely the choice for online.
>>
>>332510442
Or maybe that's just how the logistics works out.
Arc Sys has 100~ employees, at any one time they're working on Guilty Gear and BlazBlue for various platforms, in addition to various smaller titles and their own publishing arm.

Not everything is a conspiracy out to get you.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.