[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nights of Azure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: azure-of-nights-dtbp_1280w.jpg (187 KB, 1280x731) Image search: [Google]
azure-of-nights-dtbp_1280w.jpg
187 KB, 1280x731
>still waiting on dat tracking info NisA
>>
Prepare for either a dead thread or a bunch of shitposting about how all Japanese games are horrible. It's impossible to discuss this game here.
>>
Waiting thread?

Waiting thread!

>64gb Vita card due in this (today)
>Gal*Gun Double Peace LE on pre-order
>Moe Crystal w/ English subs still not up

Wish I had remembered NoA was coming out, kinda regret missing out on the LE, but now I'll just pick the game up later on sale.
>>
>>332500268
i got the game a day early
sorry to hear you haven't gotten yours yet
>>
>>332501004
Don't forget exclusivity shitposting.
>>
>>332500268
Mine came in yesterday at about noon, played it for a few hours and I like it but I keep forgetting X isn't dodge/jump like it is in musous and keep blowing SP.

I also want the best buy themes but didnt buy from them, why are theirs so good
>>
>>332501183
lmao same, i keep thinking x is to jump. It's terrible
>>
>>332501136
To be fair that's a given for most threads on /v/ in general.
>>
>>332501037
>>
>>332501004
>>332501303
The recent surge in weeb games sure has the normies riled up. Gonna be a fresh hell when Persona 5 is released.

>>332501323
Did just that the other day, not gonna get my hopes up that it will happen.
>>
>>332501037
Waiting for best buy to ship both Nights of Azure and Trillion god of destruction
>>
>>332501543
>Trillion
That one came out of nowhere. Like nobody was talking about it until recently, gonna have to look into that too eventually.

Still got my eyes on the Strangers of Sword City LE.
>>
>>332501004
I was expecting censorship bitching even though Koei Tecmo said there would be none.

Been following the game pretty recently. After I get my hands on Basara 4, I'm all over this.
>>
>>332500268
Big Tits and /u/: The Game

picked mine up at a Gamestop, playing through now, still at level one, hope there's a little bit of variety in how the player character attacks going forward, the game is shallow and pretty bare bones but runs smooth and looks very good when you zoom in or stand next to a wall.
>>
>>332500268
>it's already out
Shit
Haven't been keeping up with weeb releases, anything else I should be on the lookout for? Gotta get my hands on some LEs
>>
>>332502329
Any specific genres or platforms?
>>
File: 1381697398420.png (195 KB, 331x479) Image search: [Google]
1381697398420.png
195 KB, 331x479
>>332502578
I've got a Vita and PS3, waiting to see if the PS4 gets another price drop before i bite the bullet
i could aslo borrow a 3DS form someone
>>
>PS4 only

Why not vita? I have a PS4 and all but jrpgs feel so much more comfy on vita
>>
>>332501350
There actually hasn't been a whole lot of weeb games when you get down to it. The amount of Western AAA games worth noting has dwindled because they're all garbage nobody wants to discuss while the "weeb games" are have some layer of fun gameplay or new shit to them, making them worth discussing and the target of shitposting.
>>
>>332503491
Because they wanted more than 4 sales.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.