[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your favorite Kingdom Hearts game and why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Kingdom_Hearts_Logo_text.png (312 KB, 3002x1848) Image search: [Google]
Kingdom_Hearts_Logo_text.png
312 KB, 3002x1848
What is your favorite Kingdom Hearts game and why?
>>
>>332492969
2FM, I can always go back and replay it. I think if I had to rate the titles it'd go
2FM>BBS>COM>3D>Re:Coded>Re:COM>1FM>Days
>>
KH2:FM+

Literally the best, bar none.
>>
>>332492969
1FM
only the first three games are worth playing, but I heard some good things about Re:coded.
>>
>>332492969
KH2FM

Because of Terra battle and Data battles.
>>
2FM because I'm autistic and like the bosses.
>>
>>332493647
>only the first three games are worth playing
I disagree, for the most part the games keep the gameplay fresh and fun by changing it up and the batshit story is so nuts it's entertaining to follow to the end.
>>
>>332493802
Don't care about the story, but none of the games I played so far besides the 2FM, 1FM, and CoM have been fun for me. Only one left is re:coded and X when that comes out over here. So I'm hoping for the best.
>>
>>332492969
Kingdom hearts is cringey and autistic
>>
I liked the first game because it felt like a true aRPG. The second game is good but it feels like MASH TRIANGLE to win.

Also Chain of Memories is decent.
>>
>>332492969
2 for the gameplay.
1 for the story.
>>
>>332494078
If KH2 had every world's level/enemy design as thought out as the Cavern of Remembrance in Final Mix it would be my ultimate JRPG.
>>
The only one I've actually played was CoM, but I heard it's unique to the series in which everybody hates cards
>>
1. The story feels more comfy and interesting to me.
Gameplay is clunkier but more satisfying than 2 IMO.
I liked more 1's worlds

Also probably nostalgia
>>
>>332494078
Go play critical mode then. More tactical because mashing x and triangle leads to death. Org XIII members will kill you outright for mashing against them
>>
File: 1457042695796.png (701 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
1457042695796.png
701 KB, 1280x1024
>>332494106
I agree with this post
>>
>>332494078
The game decides it actually wants to be an ARPG after Demyx.
>>
>>332494021
so are you and you should feel bad
>>
>>332495023
it's the same guy everytime sitting on 4chan waiting for a kh thread to post his meme, then he hibernates again
>>
>>332492969
2 for the combat
3D has a place in my heart because I can play riku
WHEN YOU WALK AWAY
Once I beat Re:Com I looked back and actually had fun
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.