[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /hyped/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: lsw.png (365 KB, 1077x728) Image search: [Google]
lsw.png
365 KB, 1077x728
Who /hyped/ here?
>>
Forgot to post the trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3w5IfJIQns
>>
>>332490421
Well legos games are only games that never fuck up games so yeah i'm in. It's going to be better than the movie itself i know this!
>>
>>332490421
>ANOTHER Lego X game
>about Disney™'s nuWars™
>someone on /v/ is actually underage enough to be excited

These are dark times.
>>
Are lego games good, or it just autists hyping a shit series?
>>
>>332490628

>stop liking what I don't like

Grow up, kiddo
>>
>>332490647
They're the only good movie games most of the time.
>>332490628
2007 was 15 years ago.
>>
>>332490526
That's because they're all the same game with different assets.
>>
>>332490829
>2007 was 15 years ago.

It's 2016, retard. Thus 2016 minus 2007 is 9 years ago.
>>
>>332490647
They're really repetitive, but also pretty comfy. The superhero ones are neat because they get the power combinations right.
>>
>>332491140
I don't think you understand. People who liked old games like FF7 or OoT in their childhood are 50 now. It's been a while.
>>
>>332490647
they have no actual gameplay. they're all terrible.
>>
>>332491231
From a glance I thought that was Moot.
>>
>>332491231

Keep your /pol/ shit on your fucking containment board
>>
BLACKED
>>
File: 1409430776965.jpg (439 KB, 1348x1422) Image search: [Google]
1409430776965.jpg
439 KB, 1348x1422
>>332491730
>/pol/ triggers him instead of makes him laugh
guten tag reddit
>>
>>332491231
Stay on /pol/ or /b/ please
>>
I mean graphically, the trailer is good, and the games seem like some casual fun, but I really preferred when characters used to not talk, and they animated as if they were still lego people and not just lego shaped.
>>
do people seriously care about star wars? i thought everyone had already fucking forgotten about force awakens.
>>
Why the fuck are they still adding in voice acting from the films? They did this shit in the JW one and it was horrible.
>>
File: ALAN.webm (2 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
ALAN.webm
2 MB, 960x540
>>332490647
They're amusing at least
>>
>>332492078
Yes, people care.
Some people care too much.
Like me.
>>
File: thomas.jpg (10 KB, 278x296) Image search: [Google]
thomas.jpg
10 KB, 278x296
>>332491231
People like you are what holds humanity back and I despise you for that. I can't even blame you, because evolution lead to a brain that prefers easy bullshit solutions and ideas over hard facts - such traits were advantageous at the time, handy shortcuts to solve complex situations. But social evolution and science have long since overtaken biology and now we have a whole planet with people who may or may not have the stupid ape part of their brain in check and that's really scary considering how wrong that part is about the world.

Btw. it's incredibly ironic that racists compare black people to apes because their skins have a similar colour while they're the ones that have much more in common with monkeys on the inside, where it actually matters.
>>
>>332492410
>People like you are what holds humanity back

No niggers hold humanity back. I bet you have never lived around niggers in your life, it fucking sucks.

Btw, we don't hate black people just because of their skin color(I mean race is much more than just that), we hate them for being rude, thieving, murderous monkeys that ruin every good neighborhood and culture they touch. Keep making excuses for Jamal and Tyrone, I am sure they will care when they rob you.

http://conservative-headlines.com/2014/12/white-protester-brutally-bashed-with-a-hammer-at-eric-garner-protest/
>>
>>332490647
they're all the same thing but decent fun
>>
>>332494060
>race is much more than just that
They're the same race as every other human, you imbecile. Also, 'conservative-headlines.com'? Are you shitting me? You might as well link to 'niggerhaters.net'...
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.