[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: header.jpg (30 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
30 KB, 460x215
what went wrong?
>>
>>332483632
Greedy companies

First DLC is going to have something to do with Artorias calling it now
>>
>>332483632
you were born
>>
File: 1431022121778.jpg (68 KB, 612x587) Image search: [Google]
1431022121778.jpg
68 KB, 612x587
>>332483632
>What went wrong?

The Jews won.
>>
P2W
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (231 KB, 1465x1259) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
231 KB, 1465x1259
>Souls game has DLC

How could it have come to this?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (218 KB, 1254x882) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
218 KB, 1254x882
>>332483716

Nah it'd be about Aldia or the serpents since they are the only ones who could actually explain anything
>>
>>332484087
The DLC is not the problem, it's that they're asking you to pre-order the promise of DLC, without knowing what it is or when it'll come out.
>>
>>332484678
consider that every dlc package created by from soft has been very high quality and i have no particular reason that won't be the case this time. thus, its in my best interest to pay for the season pass because it is a cheaper overall cost than buying the two dlc packs separately, though i do take on a certain level of risk by assuming a quality product in the first place. in the worst case, the value of the dlc isn't 25 dollars for my experience with it. that's not that much money anyway.
>>
>>332484139

Explain what exactly?
>>
File: ds3.png (77 KB, 983x143) Image search: [Google]
ds3.png
77 KB, 983x143
>>
>>332484910
While I agree with you that From has earned consumer trust, myself included, the least they owe us is information. If I put down 25 dollars, am I not entitled to know when I'll have access to what I've bought, or what exactly it is that I've laid down money for?
>>
>>332485628

Exactly how long these cycles will last, or if they will ever end?

Or how long until all the Lords of Cinder's ashes create something too powerful too be killed?

Or what the fuck happened to Manus and his kids?
>>
They should have announced the DLC post launch like they did with Dark Souls and Bloodborne.
>>
>lots of leftover /v/irgins on friends
>not a single one has the game
>not even regular friends
>only on wishlists, two of them just add anything for shits and giggles
Man, what a blunder. Bamco really killed this release.
>>
>>332486303
yes, i agree. i do not think we will see anything about the dlc for a month or two following the worldwide release, but showing an idea of what we're getting sooner rather than later would be nice.
>>
>>332484910

Hell, the DLC in DaS2 was better than the game.
>>
>>332483716
That's why you wait for it to go on the bargain bin with all the DLC bundled. Especially after the mediocre experience that was dark souls 2.
>>
File: LifehuntScythe.png (323 KB, 1272x408) Image search: [Google]
LifehuntScythe.png
323 KB, 1272x408
>>332486347

Please don't ask for that. Some things were not meant to be known, or made canon.

> mai poor waifu
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.