[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm glad you finally got a job localising weeb games, anon,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
I'm glad you finally got a job localising weeb games, anon, but stop inserting memes into them pls
>>
Stop referring to any and all references as "memes" you fucking cunt
>>
>>332471765
I'd add all the memes I could, just to irritate faggots like you
>>
>>332471946
That's LITERALLY what a meme is you incredible moron
>>
>>332471765
>Normies
>>
>>332473250
Not only that but that "magic users" were sectioned off from normies. In a book written by anonymous
>>
File: guy-fawkes2.jpg (9 KB, 259x288) Image search: [Google]
guy-fawkes2.jpg
9 KB, 259x288
>It looks like the author is unknown

:^)
>>
>>332473407
It sucks for them that most of /r9k/ is poor and never buys games, so they won't get more sales doing this.
>>
>>332471765
Looks like a shitty game.
>>
What game is it?
>>
>>332474528
>>332474426
Fantasy Life.

It's bretty fun action RPG. Lots of crafting and resource gathering, which satisfies autists like myself. Seriously there's even a sewing profession. Dialogue is pretty funny sometimes I must admit.
>>
>>332472174

A reference isn't a meme.

If you reference a movie or book or song its not a fucking meme.
>>
>>332474981
>Fantasy Life
>Nintendo 3ds
Ah what a bummer.
>>
I regret buying the origin island DLC for this. Do I just roam around? If you get there, chances are the bosses are too OP. Shit, just dealing with the minotaur archers is a pain in the ass. I mightve rushed it.
>>
>>332476158
late game seem aimed at either multiplayer or extreme grinding.

I'm 37 hours in and need allies to beat most of the normal boss monsters. Shit I can't kill fucking bigbird in the west grassy plains by myself without going through quite a few HP pots

I did focus on hunter as my combat class though.
>>
>>332476695
Oh! Same here! I also went hunter! You really will need pots m8. The bane of hunters is low attack so allies like Odin is godsend.
>>
>>332477171
Yeah, I'm going to have to level up alchemy next. Been focusing on my mining, woodchopping, black smithing and wood crafting to get them to master to get top level tools and weapons.
>>
>>332475142
Name a meme that isnt a reference please
>>
>>332471765
What's the Japanese version? They have their own version of the word and they use it all the time in video games and anime.
>>
>>332477992
for normies?
>>
>>332479031
yes
>>
>>332471765
>"Kindly" Old Man
>Talks in the language of "pessimistic man-child"

Welcome to the new age of dialogue.
>>
>>332471765
Are you complaining about memes in a game where the currency is literally called dosh?
>>
>absolutely loved FL
>made the mistake of not buying Origin Islands at launch
>decide to wait until post-game to buy it since it'll be more useful then, and if not I could just start a new character
>keep buying other games to play plus no friends to take on Origin Islands with
>/flg/ died within a few months
THE CHERRY ON TOP OF THIS IS FUCKING LEVEL 5 MAKING THE SEQUEL ON MOBILE FUCK THEM I SHILLED YOUR GAME FOR A YEAR BEFORE LAUNCH
>>
>>332480956
Why would ANYONE want to play a game like this on mobile?
>>
>>332477697
he's saying not all references are memes. Not all memes aren't references
>>
>>332477697
Duckroll
Dancing Baby
Arguably, Trollface
>>
Meme:
an element of a culture or system of behavior that may be considered to be passed from one individual to another by nongenetic means, especially imitation.
>>
>>332472174

How new?
>>
>>332481057
From what I've seen, they're dumbing down the formula exclusively for mobile instead of making a proper sequel on the 3DS, Vita, or even NX. It's stupid but they're getting away with it just because it isn't Layton or some other loved series
>>
>>332481315
And every time someone mentions those they're referencing the meme

meme = reference
reference = meme
>>
>>332482112
and I suppose it's going to be f2p with nickle&dime microtransactions?
>>
>>332471765
>normies
The translator was probably from reddit.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.