[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>WE INVENNED HYPERSPACE N SHEEIT >WE WUZ AN INFINITE EMPIRE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: WE_WUZ_FORCE_USERS.jpg (22 KB, 263x298) Image search: [Google]
WE_WUZ_FORCE_USERS.jpg
22 KB, 263x298
>WE INVENNED HYPERSPACE N SHEEIT
>WE WUZ AN INFINITE EMPIRE

fucking space niggers
>>
I wonder how often they hit their heads on shit because their eyes are so low. Dumb design.
>>
File: hutts.jpg (53 KB, 640x430) Image search: [Google]
hutts.jpg
53 KB, 640x430
>claim to be the most advanced lifeforms in the galaxy
>literally do nothing except run drugs and prostitution rings
>>
>>332471745
>space niggers

I thought they conquered every other race in the Galaxy?
>>
>>332472434
Just like 4chan.
>>
>>332472887
That's what they say. I'd like to see them prove it.
>>
>>332472887
Yeah this desu, unlike niggers they actually did do something and were empirez n shieeet. They're pretty much Space Italians given how irrelevant Italy is nowadays compared to the Roman Empire.
>>
>>332473474
Why would you just take their word for it?
>>
>>332472434
>Every other race is running around getting killed in endless wars
>Huts sit around with hoes eating, listening to music, and get high their entire life

Seems pretty advanced to me.
>>
>>332472887
They were also slaves to the celestial before that
>>
>>332473727
Because it's been established in other comics and Star Wars atlas that they did have an empire. There's no arguing once it's been clearly established in canon unless we want to argue head canon but that's a completely different matter entirely.
>>
File: ex machina.gif (1 MB, 636x358) Image search: [Google]
ex machina.gif
1 MB, 636x358
>>332472434

They don't give a fuck about politics or war, they just want to peddle in drugs and whores.

Hutts are live the life no matter which era they are from.
>>
>>332473924
They were given the technology, and used it for heinous shit. Just like Africa.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.