[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://nier2.com/blog/2015/07/09/yo rha-summary/ What do yo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
http://nier2.com/blog/2015/07/09/yorha-summary/

What do you think the chances are that 2B is No. 2?

YoRHa blatantly takes place in the future of the world of Nier, since the Flame of Prometheus epilogue story mentions a war between female robots and living machines.

2B is clearly a YoRHa android; some of her concept art has her in the same blindfold as the girls in YoRHa.

Meanwhile, No. 2 is left alive and on Earth, unknown to humanity at the end of YoRHa. Both have a 2 in their name.

Maybe everyone else already figured this out.
>>
p-please respond
>>
No. 2 is Emil, right? Or his sister? Either way, didn't they combine?
>>
>>332462289

No, No. 2 is the main character of YoRHa
>>
>>332463339
what the fuck anon

i'm going back to bed
>>
But will 2B have a dong?
>>
>>332462289
Emil and his sister are fake intoners
>>
>>332463590

YoRHa is a stage play written by Yoko Taro that clearly takes places thousands of years after Nier
>>
>>332463772

Why would anyone on Earth even know about the Intoners?
>>
>>332463698
No.
>>
>>332464465
Because why not? I mean they figured out how pact and soul magic works
>>
The plot seems kinda too heavy for something like stage play
>>
>>332465429

Not like Taro is known for making light plots
>>
>>332465683
I know but that whole summary sounds more like a novel than script for play. Must have been quite awkward to watch
>>
>>332466018
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0E5fLjXZj5U

Seen some of the shit they do? They do stage plays for everything it seems, no matter how suited it is for the stage.
>>
>>332466230
Ah the infamous persona stage play. I remember even fucking BlazBlue had one.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.