[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Demon's Souls and Bloodborne are in the same universe. Let's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1369395874270.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1369395874270.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
Demon's Souls and Bloodborne are in the same universe.
Let's look at the facts:
>Boletaria and every other area exist only as a dream of a being referred to as "The Old One"
>Allant tries to wake the old one to end the dream/nightmare, since he feels it's in the best interest of everybody, stating "No on wants to go on"
>As the Old One wakes, the dream becomes more and more fucked up
>The Old One takes a surrogate child in the end
>Fluted armour-clad knights in the chalice dungeons
>Pre release, Gascoigne saying "umbassa"
Prove me wrong
>>
>>332447972
Hi vaati.
Shouldn't you be shilling Dark Souls 3 instead of writing more fanfiction?
>>
>>332447972
I don't remember becoming a squid by the end of des.
>>
>>332448879
You only become a squid in BB if you reject being the MP's surrogate and defeat it, you also need to ingest all the umbilical cords
>>
>>332449048
which is the true ending
>>
>>332447972
and neither can by played by PCucks :^)
>>
>>332449452
just you watch sony losing their license over bloodborne and it coming out for our master race you peasant
>>
>>332449452
>>332449723
Both of you, fuck off.
>>
By that token, so is Dark Souls since 3 has numerous direct references to Demon Souls

Also
>Aldritch...Eldritch
>Dreams of having an age of deep sea...the sea in BB births Kos and her orphan

Thought thats just Miyazaki being lazy, not meant to link the series
>>
>>332450141
No DaS3 spoilers plz
>>
>>332450434
the nameless king, lost son of gwyn is the last boss :^) there you go
>>
>>332450434
Thats not even the spoiler part of Aldritch though, just a bit of backstory
>>
>>332450571
>look mom, I posted it again teehee!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.