[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well, /v/. I've officially run out of games that interest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: header (1).jpg (49 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header (1).jpg
49 KB, 460x215
Well, /v/. I've officially run out of games that interest me. It's time to blow some dosh on something new. Give me some suggestions?
I want something to work at and give me a sense of progression.
Is pic related worth it?
>>
It's worth like the 30 bucks you can get it for. I don't really know why /v/ hates it so much.

I think it's really cool that they can manage such nice graphics/texture quality/variety on such a large map with a shitload of interiors and at the same time have no loading screens at all, even for main missions. I recently realised you can just walk out mission areas at any point and roam around and continue later.

I guess don't go for it if you don't like wandering around shooting shit for loot and trying to minmax your stats. Endgame is pretty meh right now as well, but I think it should keep you entertained for like 20 hours.
>>
>>332446617
Where are you finding it for $30?
>>
>>332446084
Its worth 20hrs
>>
>>332446786
http://www.allkeyshop.com/blog/buy-the-division-cd-key-compare-prices/

Although looks like prices went up after it released. I basically just wanted to give Massive some money for their first game after a long time.
>>
100 hours in, its pretty boring. Only login to see what the daily weapon skin is.
>>
witcher 3 is the best game since years
>>
>>332446084
The Division has a shit sense of progression.
>Did all the main missions and thought maybe I'd get a cool piece of gear as a reward
>Got nothing
>Did all the side missions and thought I'd get a cool piece of gear as a reward, maybe a JTF uniform or somethin since I'd been helping them out so much
>Got nothing
>Did all the resource gathering missions and thought I'd get something cool for all my effort in helping save lives and restore New York
>Got nothing
>Fully upgraded my base and thought I might get something for that
>Got a fucking Uplay achievement

And of course like most loot based games 95% of drops you get are useless shit you don't care about.
>>
File: shitty_offer.jpg (59 KB, 931x319) Image search: [Google]
shitty_offer.jpg
59 KB, 931x319
Never buying it because Ubisoft decided to insult me with a shitty 10% off code at their own store for participating in the beta. 10 FUCKING % OFF!
>>
File: hit.jpg (22 KB, 611x171) Image search: [Google]
hit.jpg
22 KB, 611x171
No, it's not worth it.

Once you finish the story there's nothing to do but grind the same shit over and over.

Dark zone is shit at max level as well. You'll get one shot downed by other level 30's who've grinded like autists.
>>
>>332446084
It's an okay game. I don't regret buying it. I'm not playing it constantly, but I play it every week for 8-10 hours with a friend and that's enough for me, especially since it looks like the game'll be around for a long time.
>>
>>332449619
The DZ definitely needs better brackets. There should be brackets for level 30s based on average gear strength or something. The difference is too big between a fresh lvl 30 and a grinding autist who is decked in high-end equipment.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.