[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Discuss.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: RIP.png (1 MB, 2200x848) Image search: [Google]
RIP.png
1 MB, 2200x848
Discuss.
>>
the dreamcast had a decent library and a godawful controller, the WiiU has a decent controller and a great library
>>
>>332440114
How to spot underage.
>>
>>332440189

how does that make me underage?
>>
A Tamagotchi screen vs. an actual screen. What's there to compare?
>>
>>332439685
Would've been better if the Wii U gamepad was just a fancy handgrip for the 3DS that you could use like original Gamepad.
>>
>>332440221
For having an opinion that differs the OP. Where do you think you are?
>>
>>332440114

Dreamcast was awesome shut your mouth
>>
No real point in comparing since the XBOX was the real dreamcast follow up. It was even supposed to play dreamcast games
>>
>>332441676
How fucking new are you?

OP IS ALWAYS A FAGGOT!
>>
>>332439685
WiiU is worse than DC, at least DC had better graphics that PS1 and N64, WiiU doesnt have better graphics than PS3 or 360

So saying nintendo Dreamcasted themselves with is an understatement
>>
>>332440114
>WiiU has a decent controller and a great library
>Great library

Like what? typical Nintendo shovelware games, one niche game and two god tier games in 4 years?
Dreamcast had a ton of good shit in only two fucking years or even less

I'm own a Wii U but this "Pii U was the best console ever!" meme just tired me
>>
>Dreamcast has the superior version of Rayman 2
Dreamcast wins baby
>>
>>332439685
both used gimmicks, one has a fan base that will eat up any shit they pump out and call it "innovation"
>>
I didn't like the dreamcast controller
>>
>>332443042
Same are there any good third party controllers for Dreamcast. Analog and Dpad fucking suck.
>>
Dreamcast had way better and more diverse exclusives than Wii U. Fucking Nintendo fans I swear.
>>
>>332443042
Its pretty bad
>>
Dreamcast had a lot of pioneer games (Shenmue, PSO), arcade perfect ports (HOTD2, Crazy Taxi) and superior ports of certain PS1/N64 games.

Wii U has Nintendo games that do nothing new and mostly inferior 360/PS3 ports (with a few exceptions).

I feel sorry for the DC's fate, but feel no remorse for Wii U's fate.
>>
File: 44676543.jpg (81 KB, 1010x395) Image search: [Google]
44676543.jpg
81 KB, 1010x395
>>332439685
>>
>>332439685
There's nothing to discuss.

Nintendo is literally releasing a new system, making profits every year and isn't murdering itself interally.
>>
>>332443303
personally loved the controller. analog triggers, bitch. perfect for racing games. analog stick was killer and the two controller slots allowed for additional dopeness unavailable on the psone or n64.
>>
>>332439685
The Saturn would be a better comparison. The NX is the Dreamcast.
>>
>>332439685
Both failures of their generation
>>
You can't put a picture of Umaru on the Dreamcast's controller and shoot a thick load all over it and make a .webm of it.
>>
>>332442391
>I'm own a Wii U
What games?
Can I see it?
>>
>>332440114
>the WiiU has a godawful controller and a lackluster library
Fixed.
>>
I like both and I played both this week.
>>
>>332446931
t. Jealous shitposter
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.