[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
T7 Bread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
Is Tekken 7 going to be PS4K exclusive? I do not believe the vanilla PS4 can run Fated Retribution at 60 FPS after seeing it in person.

Also, is Chloe actually decent in FR?
>>
>>332435374
>PS4K exclusive
PS3 couldn't even deliver on the 1080p promise. What makes you think PS4K will actually have the power to do 4K or play T7 as good as the PCs they're already using for arcade.
>>
T7FR is barely an upgrade on TTT2. SFV has more going on. The only area the PS4 is likely to have trouble running the game is on the mutlifloored temple stage.
>>
>>332438116

Soooooo, you haven't watched it at all?
>>
>>332435374
>>332436947
>>332439721
You guys have really overblown expectations regarding how much processing power it actually takes to run a game.
Especially a fighting game, where you can prebake most of the detail that makes up the stage anyway.
>>
File: 1456471442659.gif (959 KB, 245x400) Image search: [Google]
1456471442659.gif
959 KB, 245x400
>>332438116

>T7FR is barely an upgrade on TTT2
>SFV has more going on.

But both of those statements are lies anon.
>>
All the Tekken games were downgraded compared to the Arcade version

Also the recent survey was asking people about a PC version

All Bamco games are coming to PC, even if Sony moneyhats this it's likely a PC version will still come, maybe even with crossplay cause KI/SFV are doing that
>>
>all of your fucking mains got cut

after the amazing roster we had in TTT2, T7 is just completely underwhelming at this point
>>
>>332438116
Anon I love TTT2 and don't really like the looks of T7FR but you're crazy if you think TTT2 is on equal footing graphically with T7FR.
>>
T7 was already confirmed for Xbone, so it's not PS4 exclusive.
>>332440302
TTT2 was a dream match.
>>
>>332440302

You played some shit characters.
>>
File: T7Kazumi.png (70 KB, 189x189) Image search: [Google]
T7Kazumi.png
70 KB, 189x189
>>332435374
Her best point is her damage output so think of that what you will.
>>332438116
TTT2 is an eyesore compared to FR and i actually have TTT2.
>>332440302
You should stop playing obscure characters then. I already have a handful of people i can choose from in FR and i plan to use some of the new characters.
>>
>>332441575

I'd actually be happy if the cancer rushdown characters like Anna or Lei with his bullshit gimmicks wouldn't make it but odds are this isn't happening. I already have to endure Ling whom will probably see a lot of use due to all the buffs she has received.
>>
>>332440071
You're expectations of what the PS4 can do are all that's overblown here.
>>
>>332441575

I actually played Chloe at Final Round in casuals and in pools. I would have felt more confident using Dr. B. It's also recently been discovered that her yuuuge damage backturn launcher is not even safe, she can be knocked out of it into a full combo.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.