[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So Batman v Superman sucked. Has a video game ever been this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3
File: a shit movie.png (806 KB, 970x645) Image search: [Google]
a shit movie.png
806 KB, 970x645
So Batman v Superman sucked.

Has a video game ever been this hyped before but turned out to be a MAJOR disappointment on every level just like BvS did as a movie?
>>
>>332426761
Spore
>>
ANON OF HIS MOM'S BASEMENT vs SJW OF TUMBLR
>>
I've never seen a more pathetic attempt to try and start a thread about a non vidya related thing
>>
Street Fighter V.
>>
>>332426761
Final Fantasy 14
>>
>>332426761
To be honest it was a great half movie and a shit 0/10 other half.
>>
Infinite

Personally I love the game but it seems like almost everybody else hates it
>>
>>332427318
It sucks donkey dick, m8.
>>
>>332426761
MGS V
>>
>>332426853
>>332427108
>>332427583
>>
>>332426761
Too many to name in a single post.
>>
Why was Batman such a retard in this movie?
>>
resident evil 6
>>
>>332427185
This^
>>
>>332426761
You're just a pleb.
Fanboys prefer the Nolan films for their “darkness,” which emphasized the sophomoric, pseudo-tragic elements of the Batman graphic novels. But Snyder’s more adult treatment finds the material’s emotional core. This displeases the fanboy/hipster whose adolescent embarrassment about feelings was exploited through Nolan’s emotionless violence and post–9/11 nihilism. Snyder counters that cultural crisis and (through the script by Chris Terrio and David S. Goyer)visualizes the millennial moral struggle as pop myth. His essential subject is mankind’s struggle to discover compassion as well as common obligation — or dare I use the non-political term: brotherhood? The pain of post–9/11 as reflected in Nolan’s Batman films was a paradigm shift. But fantasy cannot conscientiously be enjoyed Nolan’s way, without any sense of social, historical, or moral consequence. Snyder manipulates this new paradigm so that mankind’s sense of mortality is embodied by Batman, Superman, and their arch-nemesis, Lex Luthor. (All three characterization performances are, well, perfect.)
Among today’s outstanding American filmmakers, Snyder has an eccentric interest in the spiritual expression of his characters’ conflicts. From the erotic antiquity saga 300 to the anthropomorphic fable Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga’Hoole, Snyder demonstrates a caricaturist’s knack for elaborating Good vs. Evil. It takes just such dreamlike moral clarity to reprove the Nolan trilogy’s chaos. Look at Snyder’s second high point: Batman’s nightmare of battling Superman plus his own enigmatic demons imagined as Stymphalian wasps. The scene spins agonizingly slowly (though not in slow motion), becoming ever more hallucinatory. It fuses comic-book imagery to the oldest Western myths.
>>
>>332428527
woahnigga.jpg
>>
>>332426761
i didn't understand the movie: the post,
>>
>>332427583
We have a winner.
>>
>>332428527
>>332428851
>BvS being a 2deep4u movie

Are you fucking serious? The movie is straight forward as hell. There isn't anything that could be considered "deep" in this train wreck.
>>
>>332427858
Wasn't very hyped at the time after 5.
>>
>>332429467
I'm sorry that you didn't get it. Not everyone can comprehend Snyder's genius.
>>
>>332429870
Ok you got me. I thought you were a real DC fanboy for a minute that would actually defend this movie.

Good one, man. You got me.
>>
>>332428527
>erotic antiquity saga of 300
Honestly this is some good pasta right here
>>
File: 1381301563691.jpg (42 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1381301563691.jpg
42 KB, 640x480
>Lex hardly had any motives and was just a crzy joker type character
>Batman mowing down dude with a machine gun
>that flash cameo wearing that shitty suit
>putting your 5 minute cameo sequence RIGHT BEFORE THE CLIMAX
>everything with lois
>shitty batman V superman fight because batman spammed kryptonite to make them "even"
>shitty doomsday fight because no one worked together
>Superman dies and we're supposed to care for some reason (muh lois)
>the horrible editing throughout the whole film

Jesus how could that movie have been a bigger disappointment?
>>
Watch Dogs
>>
>>332426761
MGSV
/thread
this
>>
>>332427583

Only right answer.
>>
>>332428527
>BvS is good meme
I fucking knew it. Fucking contrarians will defend ANYTHING as long as it goes against what a lot of people say.
This shitty meme is as bad as THE PREQUEL TRILOGY ARE ACTUALLY GENIOUS and Man of steel defending.
Fucking memes.
>>
>>332430095
>doomsday fight because no one worked together
Wonder Woman holds him with her lasso while Batman shoots him with the kryptonite genade allowing Superman to stab him.
>>
>>332431341
Literally one thing. That's not a fight and more of just how they ended it. The whole fight was just WW and Superman punching/stabbing it separately and batman running away like a bitch the whole time. I real JL comics. Batman has flash grenades, tons of stupid gadgets and shit to at least make himself useful
>>
>>332430095
What do you expect a fight to look like with this era Superman if batman didn't have kryptonite ??????
>>
>>332431798
>he didn't read TDKR

Batman literally uses Kryptonite at the very last second. He's brawling with a fully powered supes the whole time. Read more.
>>
Mass Effect 3
>>
>>332431771
>Batman has flash grenades, tons of stupid gadgets and shit to at least make himself useful
Against Doomsday? After already fighting Superman?
>>
>>332426761

I'm going to go see it this week, I'm going to enjoy every minute of it, and there will be nothing you can do to stop me.
>>
>>332428527
>>332428751 >>332429467 >>332430040 >>332431223
It's not pasta

It's based Armond

http://www.global.nationalreview.com/article/433246/batman-v-superman-culture-war-gets-mythic
>>
>>332432168
Yeah. He hardly used any gadgets in that fight anyway. All he used was the sound shit, some smoke and spammed Kryptonite grenades. He has much more than that you know.
>>
>>332432374
>He has much more than that you know.
Yeah, but not ones that work against Kryptonians.
>>
Biggest trainwreck since the prequels.

If aliens watched this movie they would kill us all.
>>
>>332432278
/tv/ is leaking again
>>
>>332426761
Oblivion and Spore are the two that come to mind
>>
>>332432278
That's what copypasta is you dummy, something that is copied and pasted everywhere like his b8 articles.
>>
>>332426761
battlefield 4
>>
Titanfall. Proclaimed the second coming of Christ and made by the ex devs of "the good call of duty games."

Shit flopped harder than an epileptic fish out of water.
>>
>>332432235
k
>>
>>332426853
FUCK

Spore was looking like the raddest shit ever
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.