[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All shitposting aside: this game is definitely one of the very
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Bloodborne.jpg (945 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborne.jpg
945 KB, 1920x1080
All shitposting aside: this game is definitely one of the very best of the past decade, especially with the DLC.

I hope Dark Souls III will live up to my expectations after disliking DS2.
>>
>>332420524
Amen.
>>
Agreed, I am filled with hope and adoration for Souls games and Bloodborne.
>>
Yea I hope its good, cant help but feel the speed of the game will be jarring though. Going back and playing DaS2 after playing BB just felt clunky and archaic because its just so methodical, but thankfully DaS3 seems to be a bit faster, at least it looks that way.
>>
>>332420524
Bloodborne is one of my favorite games of the last few years and from what I've seen Dark Souls 3 looks like a return to form. All of the people I've seen on Twitch playing it seem to love the game.
>>
File: 2015-04-03-723815.jpg (1 MB, 1200x1305) Image search: [Google]
2015-04-03-723815.jpg
1 MB, 1200x1305
Yeah it was really good. Been saving the DLC for summer.
>>
>>332420524
I actually hope level design and gameplay will be at least bloodborne-tier, but I already know I won't be able to enjoy such a slow combat system anymore.
>>
>>332420524
Even the shitposters like it anon. But people have to be cool and edgy on the internet.
>>
>>332423604
Combat isn't really that slow in DS3, it's not quite Bloodborne speed but it looks pretty damn close
>>
When darksouls 2 was coming out, in the final weeks there were endless gif of bad hitboxes, leaks, and posts about graphic downgrades etc etc.

I've seen nothing but positive in all the videos of the pre-release version of the game streamers and youtubers are playing. Theres no downgrade, it looks like a return to darksouls 1, with a lot of lessons from bloodborne included, and some small quality of life changes kept from darksouls 2. I'm pretty hopeful, where around this time for darksouls 2 things were looking kinda grim.
>>
>>332420524
Honestly couldn't go back to Dark Souls after playing Bloodborne, everything seemed so clunky and broken and slow in comparison
>>
Outside of atmosphere BB is just Souls-lite.

Nothing noteworthy about it at all.
>>
>>332425568
>nothing noteworthy
>insanely better combat
>more interesting and complex enemies
>way more interesting and deep lore than dark souls
>weapons that are actually varied and that you'll actually wanna try out and switch up
>>
>>332425568
I hear this complaint a lot and I don't really understand it.

It's fun and entertaining in its own right, who cares if it's like another game???
>>
>>332425568
The gameplay is drastically different for a start, arguably better actually, and this is coming from someone who loves DaS more than BB, the aesthetic is what puts me off BB. If a Souls game had that pace of combat it would be perfect.
>>
>>332420524
Dark souls 2 was better than half the shit being released in the past decade as well.
The entire souls series, starting from DeS all the way to Bb and DaS3 coming up are all good tier games!
>>
>>332423604
Fast roll in dark souls 1 was slightly faster than the unlocked roll in Bb, so I don't get all this shit about how slow dark souls 1 is. Yes, overall it's slower than Bb, but it's not really that slow!
And DaS3 will be even faster than DaS1, although they adopted alot of DaS2 under-the-hood mechanics, so the roll may not be as fluid as DaS1, even though the animations are pretty damn close to it.
>>
>>332425803
I found BB to be a bit too easy compared to other Souls games. Seriously, what BB mostly boils down to is just going full on the offensive. Once you figure out you can just stunlock human NPC enemies, they're really easy to defeat. Same strategy works for many of the bosses.
>>
>>332426976
It's easy coming from a souls veteren.
DeS was my first game, and even after finishing DaS2 I always thought it was actually as hard as DaS 1, atleast.
When I went back to play it, though, The boss AI was atrocious compared to the newer titles and parrying was easy as shit, the game seemed way too easy for me.

For people who haven't played other souls games, Bb is a proper challenge.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.