[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Considering buying it, is it worth it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: photo.jpg (49 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
49 KB, 250x250
Considering buying it, is it worth it?
>>
The best action RPG in recent time. Starts off slow which puts off a lot of people but things pick up after a few hours and it becomes extremely fun. Pawn system is unique and the expansion dungeon is GOAT.
>>
If you like character customization and playing dress up then yes.
>>
It's pretty fun senpai, go Assassin, be a dank nigga
>>
>>332419005
>>332418891
>>332418995
Okay, I'm doing it.

HERE WE GO, SPENDIN MONAY
>>
yes, buy it right now you tremendous faggot
>>
>>332419084
Come back when you find your first Chimera ambush in the pitch dark
>>
>>332419098
I just bought it, y u so mean?
>>
>>332419084
Just remember that it starts slow. Once you get to the main city (Gran Soren) you can switch you and your pawn's vocation whenever. Change your play style often for fun and ignore minmax fags.
>>
>>332419312
Surely I can handle it, I'm a pretty big deal.

But I'll do as you ask.
>>
>>332419390
Any tips on class choice, play style preference?
>>
>>332418725
>>332419084
It's a meme game and you fell for it.
>>
>>332419312
I'm a ranger and I encountered one in the day. Everything was going well until I got too close for a moment and he one shotted me.
>>
>>332419597
I really have no idea what you're talking about.

Is there memes about this?
>>
It's pretty boring. There's really nothing substantial about the game
>>
File: teleport_behind_u.webm (3 MB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
teleport_behind_u.webm
3 MB, 852x480
>>332419005
Edgiest class with best counter move
>>
>>332419715
Get ready to hear "Wolves hunt in packs, Arisen!" a lot.
>>
File: dragons blunder.png (154 KB, 879x320) Image search: [Google]
dragons blunder.png
154 KB, 879x320
capcom marketers are getting desperate
>>
>>332420007
Don't they?
>>
>>332418725
was a fun ride, but The DLC shit was too long, too copypasted, too boring and too "you literally have to grind before you can even attempt to damage the enemies here"

Strider a best class, mounting enemies is the most fun thing to do in the game and it never gets old
>>
I thought they were gonna port it to the PS4 as well, what happened?
>>
>>332419907
>a whopping 2 points of damage
>>
>>332419549
Your stats gain upon level up depends on your current equipped job. Switch jobs often to get an even stat spread across the table so you can play everything. Endgame equipment is powerful enough to fix any deficiencies, unless you've played a physical class for 100 levels and then decide you want to be a sorcerer.
>>
>>332420771
Adding to that, stat gains become pretty neglible after lvl 100.
>>
>>332419715
Yes. Getting idiots into buying that mediocre game was a meme during a month.around here.
Try to get a refund before 2h anon
>>
Any tips on getting Elite Lantern or specific vocation rings?
>>
>>332419549
If you wanna go fast pick any class with a Dagger. Especially Assassin who has a "we need to go faster" skill and instant death counters.

If you wanna slow down and feel more adventurous pick any Sword n Board. Assassin can SnB also.

Mage is a healslut. Switch to Sorcerer as soon as you can (level 10 at the main town) so you can cast more powerful spells.

Warrior turns the game into Monster Hunter.
>>
>>332419549
To get a feel for the game's climbing mechanic I recommend strider but really any vocation for except maybe mage after the gran soren is great. Remember to switch up occasionally as you aren't restricted to any one class and stats don't have as much of an impact as armour and weapon do. Only HP and stamina matter.
>>
>>332418725
pretty boring and easy
it only got interesting for me after i killed the dragon (post-game)
>>
>>332418725
I finished the game on ps3
>grind
>shitty side quests
>boring
but it's still one of the best action rpgs ever came out
>>
>>332419715
It's not a meme game and don't listen to autistic shitposters. You're in for a wild ride
>>
>>332418725
AND THE WIND IS PUSHING MEEeeeEEEEEE
>>
It was fun for 40 hours or so but got boring after that
>>
>>332421524
AUGHT
>>
>>332418725
I gave my heart to my waifu-pawn
>>
>>332418725

This is one of the best rpgs around at the moment. It is well optimized for PC and has a ton of content with the expansion. You are guaranteed to pour at least 100hrs into this.
>>
>>332421524
~into the clouds again~
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.