[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Thinking about buying a PS4 next month for DS3 >Suddenly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: goldenboyARGHWHAT.jpg (26 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
goldenboyARGHWHAT.jpg
26 KB, 640x480
>Thinking about buying a PS4 next month for DS3
>Suddenly rumor of a PS4.5 out of nowhere
Should I do it /v/?

I don't want to get fucked over like for the GBA and GBA SP when I was younger, or waiting too long and missing out like with the PS3 original with backward compatibility and PS3 "slim" I got without it.
>>
>>332414362
Don't do it, video games are for nerds.
>>
>>332414975
I AM a nerd.
>>
>>332414362
>getting a meme machine
>not playing on PC
>>
>>332414362
I returned my PS4 after like 2 weeks. Shit had the worst case of coil whine I've ever experienced. It was a cuh 1216b model.
>>
Anon don't

Maybe it's because I have a pc too, but I bought the PS4 and I'm full of regrets.
>>
I asked a similar question yesterday. My conclussion was that as i already have a good PC and a PS3 the best thing to do was to buy an xbone in the meantime and buy the PS4 or the PS4.5 after the dust settles
>>
>>332414362
>missing out like with the PS3 original with backward compatibility and PS3 "slim" I got without it.

You made the right decision getting a slim model though. The original fat models had serious overheating problems and it's hard to find a working fat model for a decent price these days. You're better off getting an actual PS2 or emulating.
>>
Playstation 4K is probably only for videos or something equally stupid
>>
>>332414362
If it's just for Dark Souls 3 don't, it's probably best if you go with PC, ps4 seems to have a lot of framerate issues, as happened with Bloodborne, speaking of which, if you want to play bloodborne rent it or borrow it, not worth spending 300$ for a lesser experience with most games because of a single game
>>
>>332415506
>>332415392
To be honest, I originally bought the PS3 back then because of KH3 I know and The Last Guardian.
In the end I got fucked over.

Though I was able to play, DeS, DaS and DaS2, Bayonetta, Nier, SF4, BB, Asura's warth, RDR and so forth.

I'm hoping to get a similar result with the PS4.

>>332415560
To be honest, even though my PC can turn DS2 pretty nicely, I'm scared that DS3 would be a problem.
Also I really I have always been a Nintendo/Sony type of guy.

>>332415612
Which I heard, but just having the option was really something I was looking forward to, so I was disappointed in the end.
>>
Don't blindly believe some rumor which might not even be true. Also don't believe PC fags trying to get you to be one of them so they get one more signature on their petitions.
>>
>>332416191
>Also I really I have always been a Nintendo/Sony type of guy.
Me too. I'm scared as fuck of buying an Xbone but shit, i don't wanna upgrade to Win10 and i'm not sure of buying a PS4 either
>>332416308
A lot of major players in the MUH VYDIA JOURNALISM industry already checked with their "sources" and they all agree in a lot of topics, so it probably is a thing
>>
The only thing that'll be awful is if it's got a bunch of proprietary games and features and crap. I don't have a 4K tv, won't be able to afford one anytime soon nor have space for it in an apartment, so a 4K ps4 is... Who cares. Unless they start end of life-isn't the normal ps4. Which I bought under the assumption last guardian and ff15 would come out before I fucking die of old age.
>>
>>332416481
I was never interested in the Xbox in the first place since I don't like FPS and none of the Xbox exclusivity interest me.
Actually no, Eternal Sonata really interested me for a while but I was able to play the upgraded version on PS3 in the end.
>>
>>332416769
I get you but we still aren't getting out of the problem
>>
>>332415361
>PC
>Not already a meme machine
>>
>>332414362

Sony can't be this retarded, r-right?

with this shit introduced there wouldn't be any argument left for buying a console instead of a PC.

I've always found it reasonable if someone decided to buy a console for its simplicity ("I just have to put in the disc and can start the game") and the certainty that you can play every game for a long time period.

The simplicity-part is long gone and now, if you basically have to buy an upgraded version every 2 years to get the best possible (console) experience there's no reason to not simply buy a pc.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.