[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Those people that go "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I WANT TO BE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: paragon or renegade.jpg (122 KB, 1024x684) Image search: [Google]
paragon or renegade.jpg
122 KB, 1024x684
>Those people that go "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I WANT TO BE NEUTRAL! WHY DOESN'T THIS GAME ALLOW ME TO BE NEUTRAL!!?!?!? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" in an RPG

Is there anything more pathetic?

And to all you neutralfags, please post some compelling choices (or non-choices) a neutral character could make.
>>
>>332409208
>And to all you neutralfags, please post some compelling choices (or non-choices) a neutral character could make.
Not get involved and continue with the mission through some other obscure way?
>>
>>332409208
SMT neutral routes.
>>
>>332409208
You already made this post faggot.
>>
>>332409208
99/100 people that complain about Mass Effect 3 are the faggots that literally spend the entire game going paragon at nearly every option to do so.

That's not to necessarily defend the game against most complaints, but the paragon/renegade system was FINALLY fixed in ME3, where it was horribly broken in the first two games to be perfectly sensible vs HYPER EVIL.
>>
>ITT: Witcherfags win again
>>
>>332409716
What. ME1 Renegade was a loose gun getting shit done and fucking the consequences. ME2 onwards it became "LOL I'm so racist, fuck those aliens amirite"
>>
File: Gore.jpg (38 KB, 391x1000) Image search: [Google]
Gore.jpg
38 KB, 391x1000
>>332409208
Shut up bitch nigga.
>>
>>332410346
who?
>>
>>332409208
But Bioware is incompetent and doesn't make good games. An RPG with compelling neutral choices can and does exist.
>>
>>332410798
Obama from Aushwitz you casual nuposter.
>>
File: neutral.jpg (46 KB, 418x240) Image search: [Google]
neutral.jpg
46 KB, 418x240
>>332409384
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.