[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was this a good boss fight?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: micolash.jpg (150 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
micolash.jpg
150 KB, 1920x1080
Was this a good boss fight?
>>
>>332404654
it was interesting, also if you were cautions in the second phase he could pretty much insta kill you with the calling star shit.
>>
No.
>>
Of course it was. Hear me out.
The fight first starts on a fucking creepy hallway full of fog, and you don't know where Micolash is. So you run around this maze trying to find him without shitting your pants. When you finally find him he starts running away from you, like he's scared, and you trap him into a room where he is forced to fight you. I got bored of writting this halfway in. I cannot even make it ironically interesting
>>
No. It was just an NPC fight with some very minor quirks (some adds, having to chase him around).
>>
>>332404654
nope. If you don't know what you're doing you can waste tons of time chasing him around the stairs before he goes to his room, and then in the second stage he has that fucking Call Beyond that is basically a one-shot kill and will still fire even if you hit him out of casting.
>>
>>332404654
nah. it could've, but instead it was meh. The first fight is annoying with the marionettes, and the second one is super easy as long as you stay close to him and dodge his punches.

A wasted opportunity desu.
>>
It was kinda funny I guess.
After running away and wasting a bunch of your time, either you beat the shit out of him immediately or he one hit kills you.
>>
>>332406050
A HUNTER IS A HUNTER EVEN IN A DREAM
>>
>>332404654
yes
just kos
>>
>>332404654
first time it was fucking annoying, but still a good boss fight.
>>
File: Yurie_using_A_Call_Beyond.png (101 KB, 312x357) Image search: [Google]
Yurie_using_A_Call_Beyond.png
101 KB, 312x357
OH SHIT
>>
AWOOOOOO
>>
No. I think I broke the game because he just kept running endlessly. Boring as fuck and pointless
>>
Wasn't that fun but I give it five out of five meme points.
>>
Graaaant as uuuuuuyes
>>
>>332409654
No you just didn't understand the boss. You have to run him into a specific direction lol
>>
No, it was terrible. Easily the worst boss fight in the entire series.
>>
>>332409765
How was I supposed to know that
>>
>>332409893
>the worst boss fight in the entire series
this is so wrong

>>332410029
i dunno, lots of others seemed to manage.
>>
>>332410061
>this is so wrong

Not really, Bloodborne isn't a Souls game.
>>
>>332410029
You're supposed to figure it out jackass, if you want your hand held through the whole game go play COD 2k15
>>
>>332410231
Then what "series" were (You) or him referring to?
>>
>>332404654
this was a amazing boss fight
>>
>>332410324
The Borne series
>>
>>332410029
From software games catchphrase
>>
>>332410423
Nah it's "does not open from this side"
>>
>>332409893
It is literally impossible to make a worse bossfight than BoC
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.