[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
High DPS how???
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (2 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1334x750
Can any of you that play the division explain this to me. How is this guys DPS so high. Encountered him in the dark zone and he rekt my 4 man team solo.
>>
SMALL ARMS FIRE
>>
>>332403234
git gud
>>
>>332403234
Git gud.
>>
When I'm rolling with my team or even solo I can take out most non godly players. This guy was taking us out faster than we could even react
>>
>>332403234
Crit chance and damage>DPS
>>
>>332403234
Well. He has the high end vector.
He probably has mods on it that increase accuracy, fire rate, and ammo increase.
along with those two talents that may or may not increase Accuracy or damage in general
Each of his pieces of equipment probably have firearms increased along with mods on the equipment that also increase fire arms.
Maybe even packed with Sub machine gun damage increase as a passive.

Also each piece of high end equipment has their own special Talent on them so they might also somehow increase damage on SMGs.

And yet, come next month. All of that effort for that build is wasted because Set items will be introduced in incursions and they will replace the High end gear.
>>
>>332403234
Probably Smart Cover + Pulse + Tech Skill.
>>
>>332403594
60% crit chance is the highest you can get.
>>
File: 1457047506739.png (164 KB, 979x1400) Image search: [Google]
1457047506739.png
164 KB, 979x1400
>Vector with all crit damage attachments
>pulse scan which increases crit damage and chance of crit
>smart cover buff that increases damage and damage resistance, stand in it for a second then exit cover, the buff stays on for about 10 seconds
>altogether you can get up to 300% damage per shot, with the 100% chance of crit, ontop of any buffs your weapons talents give you, such as "heals the user whenever you score a crit"
Congratulations, youve pretty much broken the game and no longer have a need for anything else you may pick up or want to swap out. They ruined their own game by making one build the only build that actually does anything, but its just way too strong. If youre playing in a team and one of you uses electronics with this setup you can effectively kill named bosses in seconds without batting an eyelid, now imagine its effectiveness on squishy players who dont have massive health pools like the bosses.

Unless it gets nerfed the game is completely fucked, but if it gets nerfed then theres nothing else to turn to, because everything else is just so ineffective.
>>
>>332405848
Set items are what exactly? I imagined it was clothing because "sets" are already in the game under the appearance tab.
>>
File: 1440999040918.jpg (150 KB, 624x616) Image search: [Google]
1440999040918.jpg
150 KB, 624x616
What's the point of this shit game if you do the exact same things with end game gold equipment as you do with green equipment? All that changes is the numbers, the combat is basically the same from level 5 to 30. Why do people grind for better things to do the same thing again with the better stuff?
>>
>>332406871
Pink equipment only available through Incursions coming next month.
Basically Equipment only available through raids.
>>
File: SNN2033RR-682_737156a.jpg (51 KB, 682x400) Image search: [Google]
SNN2033RR-682_737156a.jpg
51 KB, 682x400
>>332406914

Nothing, its cheaper to make than a real mmo and the social part of the game should be in your face enough to distract you from what you are actually doing, which is pic related.
>>
>>332406706
How can they actually nerf the weapon though, the effectiveness is coming from the SMGS passive crit chance. What they would need to do is increase the effectiveness of other weapons and give them a passive stat, like marksman rifles get increased headshot damage and the pistols do 100% more damage to enemies under 30% health. Give shotguns a chance to cause stagger for instance, that way they would actually have a use aside from damage which is the role of the SMG.

They need to give a reason to use other weapons and there is none because they dont have passive stats. Using anything but and SMG is doing yourself a disservice because youre down on crit chance and youre doing less damage by default because SMGs have higher damage per shot, a faster fire speed and are more accurate too.
>>
>>332406992
Couldnt help but notice it says "hard" beside the incursion. If the only difficulty of the mission is hard then everyone will be running around in pink gear because the game is so fucking easy outside of challenging where even then its quite easy if you have a vector and know how to use it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.