[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Screencap this family
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 14
File: hqdefault.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
Blood and Wine is going to be about pregnancy and vampires. Calling it now. Think about it.

>You only get that note from the scholar notifying you of Geralt's sterility if you actually do it in The Witcher 2
>blood and wine
>Shani will more than likely return and you may be able to impregnate her if you get your cards right

She's literally the third romance option. They just haven't finished telling the story yet.
>>
>>332390641
Sounds retarded but I want Shani to return.
>>
>>332390641
>that entire post
>magics gone.jpg
>>
I hope in Cyberpunk 2077 you can get pregnant if you play as a girl
>>
File: 1454629635179.png (107 KB, 221x286) Image search: [Google]
1454629635179.png
107 KB, 221x286
>>332390789
>>
It would be interesting if Jennefer or Tris got preggers and the other one got painfully jealous.
>>
>hexers are no longer sterile

sapkowski is rolling in his fucking grave
>>
>>332391060
Radovid pls
>>
>>332391060
you mean like, some kind of metaphorical grave?
>>
>>332390641
No that literally undermines the importance of what Ciri is to Geralt. Fuck off.
>>
>>332391232
>won't be related to the main story
>characters will RETURN

Straight from the words of CDPR.
>>
>>332391189
Nope a real one, he will dig it just to roll in for this occasion.
>>
>>332391285
What the fuck are you talking about? I am talking about how Ciri is literally a child of destiny that was gifted to Geralt and Yen by destiny to be their child as they couldn't have kids of their own. Geralt's relationship with Ciri is so much more special because he literally couldn't have kids of his own. Your plot is shit.
>>
>>332391285
most likely those characters will be:
>Dandelion
>Fringilla Vigo

others? can't say. but those 2 are just asking to be in Blood and Wine especially that Dandelion had a romance with Queen Anna from Touissant
and Geralt had a romance with Fringilla too.
>>
>>332390641
It doesnt matter wether Geralt is sterile or not. Shani doesnt want to have a relationship with him because the concept of a "normal life" is different for her.
A sorceress can accept Geralt as a witcher because she's "not normal" too, but a normal girl with no special powers cant.
There's a 99% probability that the romance option in BnW will be Fringilia.
>>
>>332391335
lamao
>>
>>332390641
>>332390818
PLEASE GOD YES ALL OF THIS
>>
>>332391840
>Queen Anna
Duchess.
Toussaint isnt a kingdom.
>>
File: Yen.jpg (188 KB, 538x707) Image search: [Google]
Yen.jpg
188 KB, 538x707
>>332391840
>>332391968

>tfw Geralt calls Fringilla Yen again during the sex scene
>>
>>332390641
I'm sure they can pull off some magic and make it happen, hell can't they just make a wish to a djinn ?
Last time Geralt tried he got himself a waifu.
>>
>>332391465
>Yen fag is this buttblasted.
>>
>beating O'Dimm
So fucking good. Pretty much all about O'Dimm was great.
>>
>>332392126
Charming someone and making complicated body modifications are two different things. If magic could solve infertility - Yenn would've cured herself long ago.
>>
>>332392107
right, my bad.
>>
File: waifufag.jpg (339 KB, 1280x1638) Image search: [Google]
waifufag.jpg
339 KB, 1280x1638
>>332392142
>I know nothing about the source material

I am sure you can find a fan fiction out there were you get what you desire there is one with Triss and Geralt having a kid so I am sure there is one of Geralt and Shani.
>>
>>332392241
I guess nobody bothers with healing magic in the lodge and they all like to blow shit up instead.
>>
>>332391840
>had a romance
do witcher/mass effect faggots ACTUALLY use this retarded term in place of the word "fucked"?
like yeah okay you can say the pre set characters you can fuck are romance paths or whatever but two npcs fucking just "had a romance" haha what the fuck have you ever gone outside in your life you autistic weirdo smfh
>>
>more waifufaggotry in the new dlc
pls no
i just want to talk about this video game without /vg/ tier waifu autism
pls
>>
>>332392379
Yen is a re-known healer and spent god knows how long trying to cure her infertility. Most mages actually open up their own shops were they lend out their services healing.

>>332392381
Dandelion literally had a romance with Anna that spanned months same with Geralt.
>>
>>332392364
I know the source material but you have to remember this is a game based on the books.
>>
>>332392648
thats still not the way any normal person who goes outside would use that term idiot
>>
>>332392686
I know the game is based off of the books hence why Geralt having another child would completely undermine his relationship with Ciri.
>>
>>332392364
>MUH SAPKOWSKI, give me some of that shriveled cock!

You may not be a Yen fag but you're still a fag of something.
>>
>>332392723
Dandlion dated Anna for months multiple times. Geralt had an affair with Fringilla in the books that spanned 3 months. How is that not a romance?
>>
>>332392781
Nigger, you can part ways with Ciri PERMANENTLY in one of the endings.
>>
File: 1311626430275.png (150 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1311626430275.png
150 KB, 500x376
I should really read the books.
I enjoyed the hell out of the first one but the second one isn't catching my interest.
The story about the dragon guy was kinda neat but I don't know, it just isn't grabbing me.
>>
>blood and wine
>bloede dh'oine

What about elves ?
>>
>>332392364
>never talk to me or my daughter again
>>
>>332392880
That's the main problem with the books. It starts off great and it stays that way for maybe a book or three. But then Sapkowski goes off the deep end like George did, only at a much slower rate.
>>
File: stop.jpg (13 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
stop.jpg
13 KB, 400x400
>>332392895
>>
>>332392879
And? How does that change the fact that Ciri was literally something more then a daughter to him and was a child that destiny had to literally gift him due to circumstance. You don't seem to be understanding their relationship.
>>
>>332392895
what did he mean by this
>>
>>332392931
That fucking chapter in Lady of the Lake when Geralt is on the moon and has to stop an intelligent drowner from launching "Magic Missiles" that would fuck up the Earth really did it for me.
>>
File: 1284909765969.png (6 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
1284909765969.png
6 KB, 429x410
>>332393158
Is that some hyperbole or does the series really shit itself that hard?
I mean, I know Wild Hunt being basically aliens and dimension hopping is a thing but that sounds pretty fucked.
>>
>>332393357
Nah he is just making it up. The worst thing that happens is Geralt becoming king of Rivia and leading the northern armies against the orcs that invaded from the east.
>>
>>332393357
Actually happens. Magic Missiles are literally lamely disguised Nuke.
>>
>>332393357
They are pulling a fast one on you.
>>
>>332393357
He's just having a giggle man. Though I do think the series does jump the shark when Geralt finds the genie again and basically wishes to reset the universe so Ciri can have a pony.
>>
>>332393748
That was the best part in the books? Why did you not like it.
>>
>>332393845
I mean, sure, the concept was heartwarming, but him basically finding the genie by diving into the Lady of the Lake's vagina and falling into an active volcano filled with Team Magma grunts was kind of too much for one single chapter.
>>
>>332393845
It was better than the part when Geralt fists fight his rival who had the personality of his brother magically implanted on top of a magical Elven submersible.
>>
>ITT: Oh god what the fuck and other magical witcher adventures
>>
>>332393952
So your issue was with how he implemented it? Would it have been better as a whole book?

>>332393997
What was his name again, Gerald or something like that? I liked how he had a clone of Vilgefortz as his right hand man who turned good at the end and saved Geralt at the last second by throwing Gerald into the engine of the sub.
>>
>>332392895
ah naw stop
plus "blood and wine" sounds like it would revolve around the inner workings of higher society, what bubbles beneath the surface of a perfect facade.
>>
>>332392113
Will you be able to play her like a damned fiddle again?
>>
>>332390893
>Jennefer
>>
File: shades of geralt.jpg (60 KB, 540x446) Image search: [Google]
shades of geralt.jpg
60 KB, 540x446
>>332394295
Of course

>mfw Geralt tricked the whole lodge and made them look like fools
>>
>>332391840
>Dandelion
>in Toussant

He would get exceuted the moment he set foot there again.
Or not, the Duchess may also beg for his cock again, who knows women when Dandelion is around.
>>
Lets not forget about the time Geralt was incampacited on a bridge and watching one of the Wild Hunters kill his friends when the Captain of the Redanian guard (Pryce I think it was) he was with slides him a crossbow and he shoots the bad guy when he got distracted.
>>
>>332391060
more likely rolling in an AA meeting but still
>>
>>332394479
Who else would return besides him? He is literally the only character that makes sense besides Fringilla and Saskia and Iorveth have been ruled out by cdpr.
>>
>>332394440
That scene was savage.
>plan is not as planned
>ego rocking bottom
>being made fun by all the other alpha bitches
>the woman who the guy who played you like a fiddle actuaally loves is right there with you watching your humilliation

I wanted more dialogue with Fringilla in TW3, but she being mad as fuck still was the only logical choice.
>>
>>332394635
But Yen wasn't there though.
>>
>>332394550
Regis
;__;
>>
>>332394672
She wasn't?. I remember Yen and Fringilla meeting in person in a lodge meeting, and Friugilla being embarrased as fuck because she knew Yen knew.

Another scene?
>>
>>332394741
Yen was held prisoner at Stygga during that time but at the end of the book when the lodge force Yen and Ciri to have a meeting with them Fringilla acts embarrassed when she was around her. Still a awkward moment though and pretty much ruined her ego.
>>
>>332394741
Forgot to say they also met at the meeting in Baptism of Fire and she was the one who helped Yen escape be telling her mentioning oysters which made Yen think of teleporting to skellige.
>>
>>332394482
That's nothing compared to when Geralt takes a trip on a ship and discovers one of the passengers is putting back an ancient mummy from it's severed pieces that will most likely instantly win the war for Nilfgaard, so he tears every one of the pieces even further and throws them overboard.
>>
>>332394635
Can you explain this "played like a damn fiddle" thing for those who don't know the backstory? Sounds interesting
>>
>>332395102
They "casually" meet in Toussant. Fringilla had been instructed by the Lodge to seduce Geralt and get to know the location of a castle which they believed held Ciri.

For a lovely summer in Toussant they were lovers, she believeing she had charmed him completely, geralt being pretty pussywhipped. When Geralt left, she returned to the Lodge triumphant. The Lodge raided the castle only to find it empty. Geralt had actually played her and not vice versa, getting free pussy while letting her believe she was playing him.
>>
>>332395102
Geralt was off on a witcher contract and when he came back he realized a "Peacekeeping Inspection" by Nilfgaard was actually a front for the Wild Hunt to invade. They set off a bunch of Bombs as Geralt barely escapes on a Dragon as he watches his home crumble. Vesemir screams in anger that "They played us like a damn fiddle." in regards to the ruse.
>>
>>332395315
>Vesemir
>Not Lambert
>>
>>332395315
Shit, Salamander pulling that one on Kaer Morhen would actually be a nice prologue for the first game.
>>
Hey question to those who read the book.
Im trying to RP the Geralt from the book and I just got to the ending so..
Would Geralt canonically Link the First Flame or let it die out and usher in a new Age of Darkness?
>>
>>332395650
he would not give a fuck.
>>
>>332395650
Is that a greater evil/lesser evil dilemma?
>>
>>332395650
geralt is a gruff character with a heart of gold underneath. he would link the fires
>>
>>332395102
Geralt spent a winter in Toussaint while searching for Ciri. One day he came across a secret meeting between some people and overheard them divulge info on where Vilgefortz( the main villain) was holding Yen prisoner who has been missing for months and Geralt had previously convinced himself that she betrayed him and gave up Ciri while in reality she spent the past 3 months getting severely beaten and tortured. Fringilla spent the past months with him gathering info on him and reporting what he was doing to the lodge. She asks were Geralt is going and Geralt being no fool knew what she was up to and said that Vilgefortz was at one castle. Fringilla then told him that Yen never betrayed him. Guilt ridden and pissed about this Geralt immediately sets out to save her as he knew were Vilgefortz was at while Fringilla then took the fake info that Geralt gave her and went to the lodge with it were they then raided an empty castle and Fringilla looked like a fool as she was convinced that she had Geralt pussy whipped.
>>
Who else teared up a bit when Geralt was frozen in Carbonite as Yen and Chewbacca watched helplessly?
>>
File: expecting you.jpg (77 KB, 428x700) Image search: [Google]
expecting you.jpg
77 KB, 428x700
>>332390641
>>
>>332394550
>Even before receiving these extra 14.000 words, Filip Ženíšek was already working on the Blood and Wine translation. The translator recently mentioned that he has been working on a quest featuring an old familiar character that’s more interesting than Shani. We don’t know who this character is, obviously, but we will definitely hear more about the matter soon.

god knows who.
source http://wccftech.com/the-witcher-3-czech-translator-received-more-work-from-the-team-talks-about-quest-featuring-old-known-character
>>
>>332390641
I have a feeling they'll have a new love interest introduced. Also, I don't want Yen and Shani both back coz I fucked Shani and now I'm worried my relationship with Yen will be screwed over.
>>
>>332394550
If they wanted, they could bring back to life pretty much anyone who "died" in Stygga, and the fans would be OK with it.
>>
File: regis.jpg (134 KB, 400x591) Image search: [Google]
regis.jpg
134 KB, 400x591
>>332396015
It's Regis. Yes I know what happened to him but he is a beloved fan favorite. I guess they could go with Borch but Regis, it's fucking Regis. Best bro in the whole series.

>>332396046
It will be standalone and the romance will be Fringilla.
>>
>>332396212
K Thanks.
>>
>>332395276
>and get to know the location of a castle which they believed held Ciri
She was instructed to keep him in Toussaint indeffinetely, to stop him from looking for Ciri and stirring some shit up, that could slow down the Lodge's search.
Him learning of Vilgefortz's whereabouts while on some random mission was pure chance.
>>
>>332396178
Oh shit what it its somehow Vilgefortz?

CDPR kept talking about how their villain for BaW was super charismatic and VIlgefortz was pretty charismatic while being a mad man.

Yes it's a retarted plot twist but fuck you.
>>
>>332395650
He would be killed like a bitch by the first guy with a pitchfork
>>
>>332396434
>pure chance

It was Destiny as we all know that Geralt, Yen, and Ciri are literally destiny the family and they always run into each other so destiny guided Geralt there to find out the info.
>>
>>332395650
He would link the flame and then bitvh for the next century how he should have let the world die.
>>
>>332396212
>Teoretycznie zginął z rąk Vilgefortza, jednak autor sagi potwierdził, że Regis może się zregenerować.
>Theoretically Regis died by Vilgefortz's hand but writer confirmed that Regis can regenerate.

afterall he regenerated himself after his head got cut off by peasants.

It adds up.
>>
>>332396732
Except it took him decades to regenerate his head. Imagine how long it would take after getting melted.
>>
File: Geralt vs Vilgefortz.jpg (136 KB, 647x960) Image search: [Google]
Geralt vs Vilgefortz.jpg
136 KB, 647x960
>>332396465
>Geralt receives an invite for a contract
>walks in the empty manor
>hears the words
>‘Witcher, You’ve mistaken the stars reflected on the surface of the lake at night for the heavens.’
>Vilgefortz pulls out his staff and btfos of Geralt

Vilgefortz is now a vampire/mage who got turned after being clawed by Regis. Can't wait.
>>
>>332395315

Ah yes, this is the story where Geralt disguises himself as a member of the school of the Viper in search of the mineral apparatus codenamed "Sturdy" right?
>>
I doubt the pregnancy part. It's going to be about "high vampires" (info on this in the bestiary - the one we fought in Novigrad was pretty underwhelming) and probably about life in a royal court.
>>
>>332397018
No Im talking about when Geralt travels to some long abandoned city on a contract to acquire a special blood for a potion but ends up battling an ancient transcendent Monster akin to an alien.
>>
>>332396920
50 years to be precise.

ehh, CDPR will pull out a miraculous bringing Regis back to life act connected with >>332397006
and they will go "it's magic, we ain't gonna explain shit"

Honestly, I wouldn't mind it. Everything is pointing towards Vampires in Blood and Wine and bringing Regis back would fit perfectly.
Of course there is the problem you stated but like I said "It's magic, we ain't gonna explain shit"
>>
File: vengerberg_monster_hunt_.png (2 MB, 1754x1240) Image search: [Google]
vengerberg_monster_hunt_.png
2 MB, 1754x1240
>>332397430
Pretty sure the monster was actually just time displaced Yennefer when she was a child.

those parts in the books gave me the feels, I wanted to hug the poor girl

This shitty artwork was almost as deformed as her back.
>>
>>332397740
The monster definitely wasn't Yen, it was never named but a "Blood Moon" heralded its arrival.
It was trying to enslave Geralt since he killed its former Servant who happend to be one of the First Witchers.
>>
File: Vilgefortz.png (437 KB, 536x676) Image search: [Google]
Vilgefortz.png
437 KB, 536x676
>>332397661
as stupid as it sounds Vilgefortz would make for an interesting boss battle
Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.