[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Peppy Hare >it's a dog
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: vore.png (468 KB, 615x427) Image search: [Google]
vore.png
468 KB, 615x427
>Peppy Hare
>it's a dog
>>
>>332380884
>OP
>It's a faggot
>>
File: W8PE8DS[1].jpg (7 KB, 227x250) Image search: [Google]
W8PE8DS[1].jpg
7 KB, 227x250
>>332380884

>lot of loyalty for a hired gun
>>
I thought he was an ass
>>
>>332380884
i want to fug krystal
>>
>>332380884
I remember when pointing out unusual amounts of loyalty in a profession defined by mercenary outlooks on life was just a valid observation and didn't result in a bunch of twelve year olds from facebook spouting memes like retards.
>>
File: 1.jpg (33 KB, 390x488) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
33 KB, 390x488
>>332381003
>>
>Peppy Hare
>He's a Rabbit
>>
File: 1441622518175.gif (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1441622518175.gif
2 MB, 640x480
>krystal
>locked inside a crystal
>>
File: CIA AGENT_SPEAKING.png (23 KB, 700x230) Image search: [Google]
CIA AGENT_SPEAKING.png
23 KB, 700x230
>>332381003
>>
>wolf o' donnell
>it's a dog
>>
File: this kills the hare.jpg (95 KB, 1279x747) Image search: [Google]
this kills the hare.jpg
95 KB, 1279x747
>>
>>332381003
Or perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man, before throwing him out of a plane?
>>
>>332386015
cute
>>
>>332380884
I use to play a game called Hare Hunter with my friends while playing Assault.
>Someone would play as Peppy (or Slippy)
>Everyone has snipers, they either all stand in the center of the map somewhere or in designated points on the map (depended on map)
>Peppy player would hop around the outskirts of some maps or just hop all over the place (depended on map, again)
>Other players snipe him till someone wins
On that base map with the huge outskirts with mushroom hills and shit, Peppy player would hop around the edge of the map while the other players had to stand at one of the elevated corners of the base. The desert map was basically snipers stay anywhere in the rock structure, Peppy hops around the desert. Snow map followed the same premise. The Aztec jungle map, you stood on one of the temples and Peppy would just hop anywhere. The Cornerea city map, you would stand on the high way or free roam while Peppy hopped around.
Good times those were.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.