[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post the games you traded at FUCKING GAMESTOP. Admit it, you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: gamestop_store_2.jpg (342 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
gamestop_store_2.jpg
342 KB, 1200x900
Post the games you traded at FUCKING GAMESTOP.

Admit it, you guys did it at least once.

>traded Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax
>traded Tales Of Hearts R
>went straight to Bravely Second
Anime Expo isn't gonna be paid all by itself
>>
File: 1458933906971.png (18 KB, 393x377) Image search: [Google]
1458933906971.png
18 KB, 393x377
I've traded in so many fucking games to gamestop. I'm pretty ashamed, but I don't have a ton of money. When they have deals like 50% extra credit I usually trade in at least $100 worth.
>>
As a 10 year old I thought I was too grown up for Pokemon so I traded all my games in. Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Leaf Green and Fire Red. I got over $100 which is a lot to a kid, but I really regret it now.

Wish I had just one from my original games that I could put in the new ones.
>>
>>332375653
I used to get really cheap 360 games, the ones that were less than 5 dollars, and sold them at pawn shops for 8 dollars.
>>
>>332375653
Shit, same here but for Trails Of Cold Steel and Otakon
>>
>>332375653
Traded Demon's Souls and a bunch of other shit for Skyrim

You can probably guess how I feel about that now
>>
File: justfuckmyshitupfamalam.jpg (37 KB, 256x363) Image search: [Google]
justfuckmyshitupfamalam.jpg
37 KB, 256x363
my most prized possession
>>
traded in that piece of shit dragon age 2 a few days after it came out and got 40 bucks for it. not to bad
>>
>>332375653

I traded the original Steel Battalion with the controller in to gamestop.

Massive regrets.
>>
I literally traded in MK8, 358/2, and Awakening to get a Steam controller earlier today, and plan on trading in pokemon SS, B2, and W to get a steam card tomorrow while GTAV is still on sale.
>>
>>332375653
I once went in to trade a bunch of gamecube games (at least 5) but they were only gonna give me not even 5 bucks so I didn't go through with it.
>>
I don't trade in games anymore. I realized that I'll never know when I might want to play a game again, and if I trade something in and it becomes rare it's really going to hurt.

A good example is Solatorobo... that game is pretty damn expensive nowadays, and I've been eyeing a replay recently. I fucking love that game.
>>
I'vr traded in tons of shit over the years, probably over a hundred games at this point. I do regret trading a few of them and will probably rebuy them at ridiculous markup, but the truth is it was less about money and more about getting rid of all the shit that was just wasting space on my shelves.
>>
I used to trade in those knock off 360 adapters for 26 dollars and rebuy them for 12. Did it for 4 years until they banned them. Still have plenty of credit for ps vr and a few games
>>
>>332375653
What's the beaner equivalent of Gamestop?
You can wall meme now.
>>
>>332375653
Oh man, thanks for reminding me of how much of a fucking retarded kid I was, I'll list all of the ones that I remember

>mario sunshine
>ttyd
>pikmin 1
>pikmin 2
>sonic dx, adventure 2 battle, heroes, mega collection, gems collection
>colosseum and gale of darkness
>pokemon channel
>mario galaxy
>battle revolution
>heart gold, platinum, pearl, black, black 2
>star fox adventures, and assault

Probably 10-15 more good ones that I can't remember, I have most of them back aside from the pokemons and the wii games
>>
>Bought the new NFS: Most wanted
>Took it home
>Played for 10 minutes
>Raged, drove back to Gamestop, traded it in at a 15$ loss.

Could have been worse, they actually payed 30 for it.
>>
I only ever traded Pokemon Red when I was a kid. I have always regretted that. Always.
>>
File: zapper.jpg (88 KB, 640x908) Image search: [Google]
zapper.jpg
88 KB, 640x908
I've never traded in anything I would ever possibly miss. I've traded in very, very few games at all, even during those times as a kid when I had no money for new ones.

I think I got a quarter for this.
>>
Sticker star, the second Pokémon ranger game and super Mario 64 ds
>>
File: brian wu.jpg (339 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
brian wu.jpg
339 KB, 1920x1080
>get a copy of bloodborne at target for 20 bucks new for friend as a christmas gift
>he tries and hates it, says i can return it and he's sorry
>target won't let me return it
>trade it in at gamestop during 50% bonus
>30 dollar trade in credit

Everything went better than expected.
>>
>>332375653
I traded in my SNES and games for chump change
I traded in my N64 and games for a copy of The Sims Makin' Magic
I traded in Wind Waker, SM Sunshine, and some other games for an Xbox 360
>>
>Decide I'm going to buy Xbone games physical from gamestop
>Xbone is shit
>End up returning it
Microsoft is pretty adept at having literally nothing to do on its only console.
>>
>Tfw bough Silent Hill 2, 3 and 4 for cheap
>Tfw sold all of them because I found 2 to be slow and boring
I wish I could go back a decade and beat the shit outta myself. I bought them all used for cheap (I think $15 each at GameStop to begin with) and I traded them in for barely $20 a year after I had them.
>>
>>332380678
How do i get into racing vidya?

I can only enjoy MK8..
>>
>>332375653
i havent traded games at gamestop/eb games/babbages since the snes/genesis days. I was in highschool back then and didnt know any better.
>>
Traded in MK9 and Injustice worth $15 for Tekken Tag 2.

I should have bought a second game when I was there, they were doing a buy 2 get 1 free promotion.
>>
Traded in my entire PS2 collection:

Blood Omen 2
The Bouncer
Bully
Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King
Final Fantasy X
Final Fantasy X-2
Final Fantasy XII
Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts II
Legacy of Kain: Defiance
The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
Onimusha 2: Samurai's Destiny
Onimusha: Warlords
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within
Shadow Hearts: Covenant
Shadow Hearts: From the New World
Shadow of the Colossus
Shinobi
Soul Reaver 2
Spider-Man 2
Star Ocean: Till the End of Time
Suikoden III
Tales of the Abyss
Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria
Ys: The Ark of Napishtim

as well as for the GameCube:
Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Tales of Symphonia
>>
>>332378216
Fucking why. At least eBay SS for $90
>>
>>332382456
any knowledgeable employees are going to salivate at his SoulSilver trade-in, I can't imagine working some of these shops and having to keep my cool when a guy walks in to recycle an original big box Earthbound copy
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.