[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
star citzen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: star-citizen1.jpg (407 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
star-citizen1.jpg
407 KB, 1920x1080
Whats /v/ verdict?
Is it a scam or not.
>>
here's a video of chris roberts trying to play the game that y'all gave :him a hundred million dollars to make: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWq8ynUq7wM
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUrpNvimhPc

Here's gameplay of an actual person playing a recent build, I've been having a lot of fun with it.
>>
>>332370467
original release date was november 2014, fambly
>>
>>332370780
And the game was greatly expanded on and it takes longer to develop technology to support that, not to mention the actual content's development

So yeah, completely justified delays considering they've doubled the length of Squadron 42, added planetary content, added a ton of sandbox political systems and shit in addition to technology that allows you to have different gravity settings in different sectors of a ship/station (scene in the engine).
>>
>>332370780
Even before the original campaign ended they extended the date to 2017
>>
>>332371123
and uh, when do you expect that they'll deliver on all of that, exactly
>>
>>332369989

It is a legitimate videogame for distinguished gentlemen such as myself.

Source: I am Blaine.
>>
>>332371667
Certainly not a year after their initially targeted date

Let's say late 2017 and give them until Summer 2018 until we shitpost about their progress
>>
Feature Creep: The Game.
>>
>>332371667

2018 just to nice and delay Derek Smart's suicide by a year.
>>
>>332371802
when you can watch any "10 for the chairman" video and see enough red flags to bring a tear to lenin's eye, i'd say it's more than safe to shitpost about star citizen
>>
if you paid for it yes
if you didn't, no
>>
>>332372040
Well then at least admit it's speculation until the game is done.
>>
>>332370258

christ that was painful

doesn't help he looks like a mong
>>
I'm sure I've paid more for worse fully developed games that this.
>>
>>332372603
no, sorry

you're asking me to look at this jenga tower of lies as it all falls down and say that "well it might not collapse *entirely*", and i just can't. not even to spare your feelings. so sorry
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.